Phillip schofield

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

You are only being asked to walk up a hill and sit round a fire for a few beers don’t think anyone is after a long term relationship or marriage mate, max is a big fat shithouse who wouldn’t show up unless he could bring a 100 mates or a screen to hide behind, don’t even need to meet him to no that, an empty vessel always makes the most noise, have met a lot of folk off here through my cat stuff and fishing and would gladly spend time again with any of them after all we wouldn’t be here unless we had things in common  ✌️✌️

if your ever in south yorkshire pal on a tip off about big cats I'd be interested in helping.

i find it very interesting 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Brave” is a copper running towards a madman to protect people he don’t know, “Brave” is being 18 years old and hurling yourself into battle to defend your country, “Brave” is the mum of 3 who takes t

Upon clicking on this topic the only surprise is that he aint dead !

You can bet your life he was just about to be outed by a tabloid ,otherwise he would still be living the lie .

Posted Images

5 hours ago, WILF said:

Sorry I’m a bit late, was travelling yesterday.

So, I have thought about this and this is my reply.

I have never accepted any of the “let’s meet up for a jolly up” invitations I have ever had on here.....ever......and I don’t see any reason to start now, you just can’t trust people enough to behave properly either when you meet them or after you meet them.

I have met 5 lads in all the years I have been a member, that’s plenty.

However, you are probably right, there’s absolutely no point in arguing, offering an opinion, getting into a heated discussion or any other thing on a forum where the atmosphere can change in an instant and if you ain’t prepared to fly 500 miles to potentially have to stave a blokes head in.

See, I may not have a lot of respect for certain characters but my own belief is that you should always take a person seriously.......and you have to assume it will go boss eyed.

I don’t want it to go boss eyed and I’m not going to go out of my way to find all that turn out, I simply have too much in my life that matters more.

Going to confront a bloke who I think is going to run away isn’t really proving or saying much to me.........you have said yourself many times, there’s no glory in kicking a cripple.

So, you a right, there’s f**k all point in talking about anything here on any subject if it could possibly become heated or you may disagree.

I like my circle being small, suits me down to the ground.

For the most part mate i agree with you.....without sounding cuntish the whole " internet dating/meeting friends " thing i find a bit funny/silly if im honest....but hey this is a hunting site for folk with a common interest so i get it in a way.....but likewise ive met a couple of people off here and it never ended well and put me off doing it again in all honesty....but im not naive enough to think everyones like that.

Regards the flying 500 miles to potentially iron someone out......like ive already said i wouldnt chase someone like that round the country but to meet a few of the lads,take in some nice scenery and also put an end to someones silliness of the last 10 odd years kills 3 birds with 1 stone,no pun intended.

Of course theres no glory in kicking a cripple.....but straightening out a man who claims to be a physical handful,has an interest in the same violent stuff i was once into,and who continually tries to make out like he,s my enemy.....again,for some people that type of confrontation is a threat but for others its an opportunity.

As for " theres no point talking about anything you may disagree on " come on your taking it too far now.

Ive always thought you was a goodun Wilf and i probably dont need to say this but will anyway.....i hope i didnt offend you mate,just a couple of chaps chatting about life thats all.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

For the most part mate i agree with you.....without sounding cuntish the whole " internet dating/meeting friends " thing i find a bit funny/silly if im honest....but hey this is a hunting site for folk with a common interest so i get it in a way.....but likewise ive met a couple of people off here and it never ended well and put me off doing it again in all honesty....but im not naive enough to think everyones like that.

Regards the flying 500 miles to potentially iron someone out......like ive already said i wouldnt chase someone like that round the country but to meet a few of the lads,take in some nice scenery and also put an end to someones silliness of the last 10 odd years kills 3 birds with 1 stone,no pun intended.

Of course theres no glory in kicking a cripple.....but straightening out a man who claims to be a physical handful,has an interest in the same violent stuff i was once into,and who continually tries to make out like he,s my enemy.....again,for some people that type of confrontation is a threat but for others its an opportunity.

As for " theres no point talking about anything you may disagree on " come on your taking it too far now.

Ive always thought you was a goodun Wilf and i probably dont need to say this but will anyway.....i hope i didnt offend you mate,just a couple of chaps chatting about life thats all.

Thank you very much, that’s a lovely reply mate.

I was rather hoping it wouldn’t turn into a slanging match and it didn’t so that’s tidy.

Alls well that ends well as they say.

• Like 1

I have met one person off here (he was local to me anyway) and found em to be a good person who I later invited to my wedding and I'm privileged to call him and his Mrs friends who I know I could always call on

.....but I just don't get this Internet falling out. You could honestly accuse me of anything on here. Call me a nonce, a thief, a lier, call my wife, mother kids.....and I'd just laugh. A faceless person calling a faceless person on the Internet means fck all its just funny. 

• Like 5

Rusty..... Young kid in work always got his hands down his pants lol, bangs on how big his cock is... hes a top shagger?.... So I kegged him..... We anit laughed so hard for time???told him you couldn't fill the gap in my teeth with that??? he come out with 'it's f***ing cold mun' ?

• Haha 4
5 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Met 2 folk off here one i went to a fox drive he was organising to make up  numbers. Never heard from him since( maybe didn't take me seriously when I showed up in pyjamas and sandals)

The other has become a good mate (lukey) been abroad to boxing shows  with him etc. 

Looking forward to meeting folk at scafell everybody seems up for a laugh.

Lukey still on here lol That's Katchums bro ;)

7 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Nah hes not really on anymore. Goes to the same gym as me heading to Bolton next .month for a thai boxing show. Had some right good laughs with him went to sweden and stuff. Ill try and get him to do scafell with us but cant see it lol

Don't think I ever met the chap in life but he was always a laugh on here and in the chat room. Met a few others off here and to be fair no complaints..... from my side ??

Remember Jesus telling me to use my inside voice once ?