Phillip schofield

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Brave” is a copper running towards a madman to protect people he don’t know, “Brave” is being 18 years old and hurling yourself into battle to defend your country, “Brave” is the mum of 3 who takes t

Upon clicking on this topic the only surprise is that he aint dead !

You can bet your life he was just about to be outed by a tabloid ,otherwise he would still be living the lie .

Posted Images

2 hours ago, mushroom said:

That wrist band was a gift from the great man himself..... Lilly!

You led me up the path with your lies about fashion knowledge. You're a cnut... see you at scafell and we can skip together ??

I've just the thing for you ya cnut!

ecdd3c1eea550f1608e8b992e9098cd0.jpg

IMG-20191227-WA0001.jpg

• Haha 1
18 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

And thats why a lot of people shouldnt be confrontational !....it all comes back to the same old saying thats stood the test of time regardless of age,generation or any of that shit....dont talk the talk if your not willing to walk the walk.....besides theres plenty of ways to skin a cat not everything has to come down to bloodshed dealing with loathsome characters is often more fun if violence isnt involved as humiliation is often more painful than a right hander.

As regards Max this whole " i refuse to be in his company " to me is a load of ol pony ....its a soft lad on the internet for f**k sake not Jack the Ripper....would i pursue him round the country no he doesnt have enough significance to do that but if he was passing through the same area i was in then yes why not take the opportunity to checkmate somebody who has been antagonising you.

Ive said many times some people see confrontation as a threat and others see it as an opportunity but again,it all comes back to that age old saying.

Sorry I’m a bit late, was travelling yesterday.

So, I have thought about this and this is my reply.

I have never accepted any of the “let’s meet up for a jolly up” invitations I have ever had on here.....ever......and I don’t see any reason to start now, you just can’t trust people enough to behave properly either when you meet them or after you meet them.

I have met 5 lads in all the years I have been a member, that’s plenty.

However, you are probably right, there’s absolutely no point in arguing, offering an opinion, getting into a heated discussion or any other thing on a forum where the atmosphere can change in an instant and if you ain’t prepared to fly 500 miles to potentially have to stave a blokes head in.

See, I may not have a lot of respect for certain characters but my own belief is that you should always take a person seriously.......and you have to assume it will go boss eyed.

I don’t want it to go boss eyed and I’m not going to go out of my way to find all that turn out, I simply have too much in my life that matters more.

Going to confront a bloke who I think is going to run away isn’t really proving or saying much to me.........you have said yourself many times, there’s no glory in kicking a cripple.

So, you a right, there’s f**k all point in talking about anything here on any subject if it could possibly become heated or you may disagree.

I like my circle being small, suits me down to the ground.

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, WILF said:

I have never accepted any of the “let’s meet up for a jolly up” invitations I have ever had on here.....ever......and I don’t see any reason to start now, you just can’t trust people enough to behave properly either when you meet them or after you meet them.

I'll not bother sending you the invitation to my party then.... :cray:

• Haha 2
12 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I'll not bother sending you the invitation to my party then.... :cray:

Haha, in all seriousness I have had loads of kind invitations over the years on here and while every single one is appreciated and I’m sure we’re offered in the right spirit I always very politely decline......you have seen yourself over the years on here how many times it’s comes back to bite a bloke on the arse.

Life has too much value not to be very picky.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Haha, in all seriousness I have had loads of kind invitations over the years on here and while every single one is appreciated and I’m sure we’re offered in the right spirit I always very politely decline......you have seen yourself over the years on here how many times it’s comes back to bite a bloke on the arse.

Life has too much value not to be very picky.

I totally understand. I'm not particularly keen on all that but equally think it's great for the forum that others are.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, WILF said:

Sorry I’m a bit late, was travelling yesterday.

So, I have thought about this and this is my reply.

However, you are probably right, there’s absolutely no point in arguing, offering an opinion, getting into a heated discussion or any other thing on a forum where the atmosphere can change in an instant and if you ain’t prepared to fly 500 miles to potentially have to stave a blokes head in.

See, I may not have a lot of respect for certain characters but my own belief is that you should always take a person seriously.......and you have to assume it will go boss eyed.

I don’t want it to go boss eyed and I’m not going to go out of my way to find all that turn out, I simply have too much in my life that matters more.

Going to confront a bloke who I think is going to run away isn’t really proving or saying much to me.........you have said yourself many times, there’s no glory in kicking a cripple.

So, you a right, there’s f**k all point in talking about anything here on any subject if it could possibly become heated or you may disagree.

You are only being asked to walk up a hill and sit round a fire for a few beers don’t think anyone is after a long term relationship or marriage mate, max is a big fat shithouse who wouldn’t show up unless he could bring a 100 mates or a screen to hide behind, don’t even need to meet him to no that, an empty vessel always makes the most noise, have met a lot of folk off here through my cat stuff and fishing and would gladly spend time again with any of them after all we wouldn’t be here unless we had things in common  ✌️✌️

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Greyman said:

You are only being asked to walk up a hill and sit round a fire for a few beers don’t think anyone is after a long term relationship or marriage mate, max is a big fat shithouse who wouldn’t show up unless he could bring a 100 mates or a screen to hide behind, don’t even need to meet him to no that, an empty vessel always makes the most noise, have met a lot of folk off here through my cat stuff and fishing and would gladly spend time again with any of them after all we wouldn’t be here unless we had things in common  ✌️✌️

Everyone is different mate, no insult to anyone I just feel about it how I feel about it......I was never coming in the first place because I just don’t go in for al that, it ain’t like I was coming then swerved it off.

If anyone has any doubt about that they are welcome to read back through any of the posts about it.

Some lads like all that get together, let’s be pals stuff and some don’t.....I don’t.

I’ll just add, Stiffmeister is one of my greatest pals, he is my brother and I love him, I’d trust him with my life and if this is the sort of thing he fancy’s that’s entirely up to him but it ain’t a bit of me and certainly not if I think I will detest at least one person there.

What I can say is, you will all be better for the experience of meeting a lad as genuine and funny as he is and it will be a positive experience for anyone that does.

Edited by WILF
  • Thanks 2