Phillip schofield

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Brave” is a copper running towards a madman to protect people he don’t know, “Brave” is being 18 years old and hurling yourself into battle to defend your country, “Brave” is the mum of 3 who takes t

Upon clicking on this topic the only surprise is that he aint dead !

You can bet your life he was just about to be outed by a tabloid ,otherwise he would still be living the lie .

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, big sid said:

what has max said thats got everyone backup.

Personally, nothing in particular at all........for me, its more (as Astanley said) that I got a window into someone’s mind over time and I don’t like what I see.

I would have no interest in being around it in the same way as I would have no interest in going to the Nottinghill Carnival.

• Like 2
12 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

And theres me thinking a couple of chaps on here were quite clued up individuals ?i

Youngster ,I argued and fell out with a few on here ,but would have no problem having a pint and a friendly chat with them ,,occasionally though someone crosses a line and there is no way I could meet them in the spirit of forgiveness and friendship .

Any meetings I have with these people would be confrontational ,because when this ugly old man looks in the mirror he sees a man with many flaws ,but cowardice isn't one of them .

• Like 5
7 hours ago, Astanley said:

Youngster ,I argued and fell out with a few on here ,but would have no problem having a pint and a friendly chat with them ,,occasionally though someone crosses a line and there is no way I could meet them in the spirit of forgiveness and friendship .

Any meetings I have with these people would be confrontational ,because when this ugly old man looks in the mirror he sees a man with many flaws ,but cowardice isn't one of them .

The Captain Sensible wise old man thing all stands up on the internet Stan but it go,s to shit when real life comes knocking at the door as most of us are just too reckless so for me the whole confrontation from behind a screen thing has to work both ways.....i dont believe blokes like you or Wilf  (working class lads out of big cities ) have not come up against real situations with real people in real life and dealt with them however you saw fit so how a little melt like Max could make you go all sensible i dont understand......but to be fair i was never all that good at sensible and must confess,im not sure i ever really want to be so each to their own.

19 hours ago, WILF said:

I hear you loud and clear mate but I know when I get a feeling about someone that I couldn’t be around......and I couldn’t be around that bloke.

Yet you,ve spent literally years talking to him on here.......come on mate im sure you know how to deal with people if i took a backward step from every c**t i didnt like or thats coated me off over the years id spend half of life in reverse ?

1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Yet you,ve spent literally years talking to him on here.......come on mate im sure you know how to deal with people if i took a backward step from every c**t i didnt like or thats coated me off over the years id spend half of life in reverse ?

Not interested mate, make no apologies for it.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 2
33 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

The Captain Sensible wise old man thing all stands up on the internet Stan but it go,s to shit when real life comes knocking at the door as most of us are just too reckless so for me the whole confrontation from behind a screen thing has to work both ways.....i dont believe blokes like you or Wilf  (working class lads out of big cities ) have not come up against real situations with real people in real life and dealt with them however you saw fit so how a little melt like Max could make you go all sensible i dont understand......but to be fair i was never all that good at sensible and must confess,im not sure i ever really want to be so each to their own.

That's a first for me being called sensible ,,maybe I try too hard to appear that way on here ,in truth I am the last person who should be giving sensible advice .

Let’s just remember scafells not a thl showdown it’s a walk up England’s biggest mountain to maybe raise some money for a good cause!!!! What’s said on here is mostly in jest ?? I don’t expect to rock up to Daniel cain and shout oi you c**t you said I don’t leave my house!!!! Let’s have a bare knuckle ?? as I don’t think he’s gonna lay eyes on me and shout oi you melt you called me a skinny Holocaust victim ???. Ffs let’s not be silly .. if max would stop dragging it up time after time then I’m sure most would just forget it even fecking happened .. 

• Like 3