Phillip schofield

Just now, gnasher16 said:

Thats a fair point....i dont normally go in for all this meet up and be friends caper but where Max is concerned if he intends to continue coming on here it wouldnt be a bad idea to put some of this shit to bed .

Far as im concerned common courtesy never loses its value so act like a gentleman and im sure we,ll have a natter and a leg pull like normal people do.......but cop the attitude you do with me on here and we,ll see where it takes us.......what you say squire fancy it ?

You coming for the trek mate??

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Brave” is a copper running towards a madman to protect people he don’t know, “Brave” is being 18 years old and hurling yourself into battle to defend your country, “Brave” is the mum of 3 who takes t

Upon clicking on this topic the only surprise is that he aint dead !

You can bet your life he was just about to be outed by a tabloid ,otherwise he would still be living the lie .

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Thats a fair point....i dont normally go in for all this meet up and be friends caper but where Max is concerned if he intends to continue coming on here it wouldnt be a bad idea to put some of this shit to bed .

Far as im concerned common courtesy never loses its value so act like a gentleman and im sure we,ll have a natter and a leg pull like normal people do.......but cop the attitude you do with me on here and we,ll see where it takes us.......what you say squire fancy it ?

i agree with the courtesy but  I don't think max would go but if he did I bet he would be totally different and won't  be no we're  near as a bad face to face with lads of here it may even be a chance for folk to see him in a different light if he went 

2 minutes ago, Blackmag said:

i agree with the courtesy but  I don't think max would go but if he did I bet he would be totally different and won't  be no we're  near as a bad face to face with lads of here it may even be a chance for folk to see him in a different light if he went 

Well, I have just read what you and Gnasher have written and I respect your sentiment.......but I can genuinely say I would have no interest in meeting or exchanging breathing space with a bloke like that, f**k im.

I don’t want to spend a second of my life in the company of a bloke like that.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, WILF said:

Well, I have just read what you and Gnasher have written and I respect your sentiment.......but I can genuinely say I would have no interest in meeting or exchanging breathing space with a bloke like that, f**k im.

I don't blame you to be fair wilf but I was trying to give him the benefit of the doubt but I'm sure he will answer and prove I was wrong 

Max couldn’t possibly turn up as he would either be the same as he is on here and get kicked up and down the mountain or would embarrass himself by not being like he is on here ......

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, WILF said:

The only trouble with that stance mate is that the whole " treat people on here as you would in the real world " works both ways......you,ve spent a long time exchanging insults with Max on here....as i have....i couldnt live with myself if he challenged me to say it face to face and i said no..... exchanging breathing space is part and parcel of confrontation its what makes it uncomfortable for many people.

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

The only trouble with that stance mate is that the whole " treat people on here as you would in the real world " works both ways......you,ve spent a long time exchanging insults with Max on here....as i have....i couldnt live with myself if he challenged me to say it face to face and i said no..... exchanging breathing space is part and parcel of confrontation its what makes it uncomfortable for many people.

I hear you loud and clear mate but I know when I get a feeling about someone that I couldn’t be around......and I couldn’t be around that bloke.

9 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

You coming for the trek mate??

He is now ?

Why Max has felt the need to post some of his comments is beyond me. I can understand why some may want to have a quiet word with him face to face.

• Like 1