Phillip schofield

58 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

Tbh I think he and a few others should come do scafell pike. I guarentee there wouldnt be any the nonsense like on here just a good laugh folk might actually start to like each other

I’m not so sure. I reckon there’s some very real spite behind all the bravado.

• Like 1

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Brave” is a copper running towards a madman to protect people he don’t know, “Brave” is being 18 years old and hurling yourself into battle to defend your country, “Brave” is the mum of 3 who takes t

Upon clicking on this topic the only surprise is that he aint dead !

You can bet your life he was just about to be outed by a tabloid ,otherwise he would still be living the lie .

Posted Images

We will see who's what, and who's full of shite, by which members actually make the effort to attend.... There will be No trouble, just a load of like minded individuals out to enjoy the craic ?

Max your welcome too, I hold no malice, life's to short for plotting to hurt some username on the www?

On a brighter note, if old dykhos/anyone else  is struggling...... They can walk my bitch/ride on her back to the peak and back down again??

• Like 8
Just now, Daniel cain said:

We will see who's what, and who's full of shite, by which members actually make the effort to attend.... There will be No trouble, just a load of like minded individuals out to enjoy the craic ?

Max your welcome too, I hold no malice, life's to short for plotting to hurt some username on the www?

On a brighter note, if old dykhos/anyone else  is struggling...... They can walk my bitch/ride on her back to the peak and back down again??

Be a laugh defo

19 minutes ago, Daniel cain said:

Done a bit of yomp with dogs first thing this morning, nothing too much...and I was puffing like train ffs!

Thought to myself I'd better get some training in for this scarfel yomp now..lol

16 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Nahhh, ya reckon?

For the younger generation actors I reckon he’s about as manly as they get on the A list.

He’s a bit of a pretty boy I guess, but that’s just the way it is with this generation.

Inside into mate....

• Like 1