Phillip schofield

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

“Brave” is a copper running towards a madman to protect people he don’t know, “Brave” is being 18 years old and hurling yourself into battle to defend your country, “Brave” is the mum of 3 who takes t

Upon clicking on this topic the only surprise is that he aint dead !

You can bet your life he was just about to be outed by a tabloid ,otherwise he would still be living the lie .

Posted Images

1 hour ago, WILF said:

I was watching the London news last night and had to look out the window and check I wasn’t in Nairobi!.......but when I looked, I was ! Lol 

haha      wilf  lol,    have you noticed  mate every feckin program   there on, it being  politically correct  bollocks mate, BBC and ITV are scared to rock the boat mate.:yes:

Never mind scared to rock the boat its not as subtle as that......shame and hatred for white people is being promoted wherever you look ive said for a long time theres a war against white people but we are either not looking or not particularly bothered.

Quick example.........go onto Google and type in " Pregnant Black Woman "......watch what comes up.....now type in " Pregnant White Woman "......and see what comes up.

Its state sponsored brainwashing !!

• Like 10
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Never mind scared to rock the boat its not as subtle as that......shame and hatred for white people is being promoted wherever you look ive said for a long time theres a war against white people but we are either not looking or not particularly bothered.

Quick example.........go onto Google and type in " Pregnant Black Woman "......watch what comes up.....now type in " Pregnant White Woman "......and see what comes up.

Just did it.

Wasn't expecting that.

13 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

That is f***ing howling !

Mind you, I remember my daughters coming out of school one day when they were babies and saying that they had been told that “black people invented music” !!.......we soon put that one right ! 

17 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

f***ing hell!!!

I was expecting a chavvy image of a council estate bird not that !! 

377B3D8E-71B7-4D85-9EE5-EA34BA714F82.jpeg.9afd785dd933a2609e9797ef164ca0b6.jpeg

Heres is the Heartlepool Squadron of “Wrong-Un Command” about to bravely mug a German pensioner in WW2 ! Lol 

• Haha 3

His wife and daughters are ok with it and his mother , there probably upset but they have excepted it and are ok with it , dout he really gives  shit what anyone else thinks especially the hunting life crew , if he’s not poking your bum can’t see it affecting ya 

and at least he’s not turned out be a peado 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

His wife and daughters are ok with it and his mother , there probably upset but they have excepted it and are ok with it , dout he really gives  shit what anyone else thinks especially the hunting life crew , if he’s not poking your bum can’t see it affecting ya 

and at least he’s not turned out be a peado 

Yeah as long and he don’t start visiting primary schools preaching about it’s ok to come out it’s all good 

5 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Yeah as long and he don’t start visiting primary schools preaching about it’s ok to come out it’s all good 

Yea if he does tht then stone the c**t to death , I don’t care what people do in there bedrooms aslong as it ain’t peados , them c**ts need burning alive 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What I don't understand is why it thinks it is necessary to actually make a public statement.  What advantage is there in saying something like this?   Is he going to start wearing bright clothing in pastel colours. Is he going to leave his Mrs and shack up with some homo Gaylord ?  I don't expect that his Mrs is going to mis her regular portions of nothingness.  Why proud ? It's almost as if all his work was coming to an end and he had to claim homos rights to get more work. " I'm the only gay in the village" ?  should I plant a big sign  in the middle of the front lawn stating....." l  am proud to announce that I am not a homo, bi polar,  a cross dresser,  and that I dont camp it up ".  Now I aint concerned what anyone elses personal preferences are but I aint going round telling people how many times that I'm knocking the back out of the mrs a week. And that im PROUD.

The next thing is that alĺ the others flock round congratulation the silly F..r.  telling him how proud of him they are.   still it's taken a load off holly thinking that he's looking at her tits or arse.  That's one of the downsides of being a homo..  I wonder if she will show him  more to tease him on ? If I were Holly I  couldn't resist tempting the Btd on to the point of going crazy for it.