FX accessories and Filling question

Hello all, 

Once again.

I have just placed my order for an FX Wildcat .22 and have my Hawke Airmax Compact SF on its way too, what i would like to know is what else do you guys suggest i look at in terms of accesortuies for the Cat AND... what do i need in terms of filling? i have a 12ltr 300Bar bottle with a Rapid 7 buddy bottle attachment and Logun S16 filling rig that screws into the R7 thread.

just want to be a step ahead and not wait for the gun to arrive before i order my filling "stuff"

Many thanks

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, sh4d0w said:

Hello all, 

Once again.

I have just placed my order for an FX Wildcat .22 and have my Hawke Airmax Compact SF on its way too, what i would like to know is what else do you guys suggest i look at in terms of accesortuies for the Cat AND... what do i need in terms of filling? i have a 12ltr 300Bar bottle with a Rapid 7 buddy bottle attachment and Logun S16 filling rig that screws into the R7 thread.

just want to be a step ahead and not wait for the gun to arrive before i order my filling "stuff"

Many thanks

Take the attachment off when your rifle comes it will come with the fill adapter fit this to your bottles whip

and your set to go .

on all my rifles that have a fill gauge i go off the gauge on the rifle not the gauge on the bottle but i do keep an eye on it lol

hope this helps

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

As the cat only has a small 8 shot mag, I would strongly suggest you buy a few extra mags. I had five mags for each of my .177 and .22 cats.   One other thing is a small gun bag and one of the best is the BSA padded bags which are about £45, I have one in each of the 4 sizes and are worth every penny.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BSA-Black-Tactical-38-Carbine-Rifle-Bag-Gun-Slip-BSA-729/133215863658?epid=7006846098&hash=item1f0448c36a:g:KhwAAOSwxORdsuU7

Hope that helps

Phil

• Like 1