Sinn Fein??

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your a 100% right lad which is why I don’t vote for any of them and never will. ?.  I want my kids to grow up in peace and all the two main parties want to do is divide people. 

Sinn fein are a political party that will go the direction that gets them the most votes. Just like all other major political parties. 

Just asked them. Fake and probably coming from there opponents 

Posted Images

54 minutes ago, Wideboy said:

There’s a fella local to me running for election. That people before profit party. He wanted fox hunting banned. This fella never set foot in a field. Never been hunting either. When he was growing up all his mates ran hares. It’s amazing what they will say for a vote. There even was a coursing dog named after him. 

They rely on a mainly urban  vote, other clueless eejits like themselves..They wanted to try to ban coursing a few years ago but Martin Ferris put a stop to it.

• Like 1

It's a couple of individuals in the party, same as any of the party's ff,fg, lab,the greens all of them have a certain few that want to ban hunting. Few years ago in the Monaghan cavan  area another sinn Fein's candidate wanted to ban hunting and because of that they lost a load of votes,can't see them letting that happen again. 

All we can do is ask them at the door when canvassing . Do they oppose the fox hunting ban and give em our view on it why or why not there getting our vote. Just surprised me that this party was against it I never looked into it until I was told my vote won't lay with them anymore. If I'm honest I'm abit pissed of at it but I shouldn't be surprised I suppose. They're all lyers behind it all

Members where protesting along side antis in the north not so long ago. 
I sat in meeting in a local hotel years ago listening to their bollocks about how hare coursing was safe and they would do all they could to help preserve it, did a good job didn’t they. 

• Like 1

I asked when they called to my door and one guy said they where against blood sport I said we're all against that just said do you class the chase of hounds on a fox a Bloodsport couldn't really get an answer. Oddly enough David C wasn't on that list on Bloodsport.com in 2015 but look they look like they'll sway what ever way gets em votes.As they all are , the Greens want us all to eat grass, fart less and pregnant women to run to the hospital when there in labour to save toxic gasses been released into the air by the ambulance. OMFG.

Edited by howdeeposxxt
  • Like 1
8 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Members where protesting along side antis in the north not so long ago. 
I sat in meeting in a local hotel years ago listening to their bollocks about how hare coursing was safe and they would do all they could to help preserve it, did a good job didn’t they. 

You do some hanging about hotels  dmd, you sure your not a stalker hahaha