Vote carefully Irish people

10 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I would accept the result, but your forgetting the blood letting is still being done by republicans dmd Lolol to this day too

And loyalists are all as clean as a whistle len. Lol. The biggest drug barons the north has ever had are all UDA they brought more death and poverty to their own communities than any republicans ever did but that’s ok as they are the Defenders of the Union. Lol. 

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So who's in charge now, is Leo out?  The Irish language should be taught in schools, it's the native tongue after all, an it's no way dying out, there's a couple of good Irish schools in my area

I'll put it this way. My families name goes back to 1014 in this country, and I'm sure they spoke irish, and I'm not willing to let it die with me. My 7 week old granddaughter is spoken to in iri

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

And loyalists are all as clean as a whistle len. Lol. The biggest drug barons the north has ever had are all UDA they brought more death and poverty to their own communities than any republicans ever did but that’s ok as they are the Defenders of the Union. Lol. 

Where have I defended any paramilitaries???? I’ve stated lots of times this country is rotten from the top down

25 minutes ago, Steak knife said:

Correct as it’s not the first time unwanted immigrants landed on this island.

Hardly blinded by hatred as I’m in a mixed marriage. 

Know the history of my country though and can smell bullshit a mile off.

Who’s bullshitting??? There’s 2 sides to the argument though of united ireland or staying in the uk

12 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Who’s bullshitting??? There’s 2 sides to the argument though of united ireland or staying in the uk

Answer this question Len, why would any native to this island any Irishman or woman want there country or even part of it to be ruled by a foreign oppressor against there will? 

Or even any other country or race for that matter? 

Edited by Steak knife
8 minutes ago, Steak knife said:

Answer this question Len, why would any native to this island any Irishman or woman want there country or even part of it to be ruled by a foreign oppressor against there will? 

Why would any native to this island want to be ruled by the same people/organisation that basically tried to wipe them out all for being a different religion ?? 

The SF/IRA killed hundreds of natives in the name of religion , calling them traitors for not being Catholic .. killed people born and bred for generations in Ireland all because they have different beliefs..

You say you know the history of your country through and through , so how do you feel of the fact Ireland is basically rewriting history to make the SF/IRA look like hero's aiming for peace and a United Ireland when in fact they murdered 100s of there own in the name of religion ... 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Chid said:

Why would any native to this island want to be ruled by the same people/organisation that basically tried to wipe them out all for being a different religion ?? 

The SF/IRA killed hundreds of natives in the name of religion , calling them traitors for not being Catholic .. killed people born and bred for generations in Ireland all because they have different beliefs..

You say you know the history of your country through and through , so how do you feel of the fact Ireland is basically rewriting history to make the SF/IRA look like hero's aiming for peace and a United Ireland when in fact they murdered 100s of there own in the name of religion ... 

He won’t be able to read that chid as there’s bullshit in his eyes

21 minutes ago, Steak knife said:

I’m native to this island and see my self as northern Irish, British though, and have no haterid towards nationalists. But I’m not gona have somebody tell me I can’t be what I am either

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

So, it’s basically a Papal war and always has been......? 

Trust me wilf if they got a united ireland they’d still find something to cry about, just like the Labour Party of the uk, they disagree just for the sake of it, the shinners/Ira that is

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I’m native to this island and see my self as northern Irish, British though, and have no haterid towards nationalists. But I’m not gona have somebody tell me I can’t be what I am either

Your native to Ireland but your not Irish. Your British and that’s because your ansestors where planters.

Non natives.

Edited by Steak knife
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
28 minutes ago, Chid said:

It was a dirty war Chid and like all wars there’s innocent casualties that’s on both sides not one sided. 

Your only fooling yourself and convincing no one with that bs 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Steak knife said:

It was a dirty war Chid and like all wars there’s innocent casualties that’s on both sides not one sided. 

Your only fooling yourself and convincing no one with that bs 

It was a dirty war alright, but most of the Ira leadership was on the payroll how do you feel about that, and there’s no excuse for killing innocent civilians at all, so your only convincing g yourself, I’d love to see you tell that to the innocent catholic families who were victims of Ira murder. Same for the loyalists too.