Vote carefully Irish people

Ahh, I can see why lads want a United Ireland.....it go’s beyond simple mathematics mate.

They just want the country to be one thing, I get it.......however, the situation is unique and it’s never going to be that way.

As I said a while back, it’s a piece of piss to move to the republic if that’s where you feel more at home....it’s ALMOST everything they are asking for.

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So who's in charge now, is Leo out?  The Irish language should be taught in schools, it's the native tongue after all, an it's no way dying out, there's a couple of good Irish schools in my area

I'll put it this way. My families name goes back to 1014 in this country, and I'm sure they spoke irish, and I'm not willing to let it die with me. My 7 week old granddaughter is spoken to in iri

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Ahh, I can see why lads want a United Ireland.....it go’s beyond simple mathematics mate.

They just want the country to be one thing, I get it.......however, the situation is unique and it’s never going to be that way.

As I said a while back, it’s a piece of piss to move to the republic if that’s where you feel more at home....it’s ALMOST everything they are asking for.

Why should any Irish man move from THEIR homelands? 
 We never wanted or needed British rule, Britain are invaders here wilf make no mistake about it and I think it’s a bit naive to think it’s only a handful of diehard catholics that will vote for a United ireland because nothing could be further from the truth. 

• Like 5
7 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

We never wanted or needed British rule, Britain are invaders here wilf make no mistake about it and I think it’s a bit naive to think it’s only a handful of diehard catholics that will vote for a United ireland because nothing could be further from the truth. 

I’d think it better if it weren’t given straight to the Eu, there for it’s nothing to do with being independent as that argument is gone dmd. It’s just to get away from England truth be told, if the uk and ireland had a good deal going post Eu there’s potential for both nations to prosper especially in the us, Canada and Aussie markets 

Edited by Lenmcharristar
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Equally wilf, if they lose a vote are they gona be just the same as the snp??? Most def they are. Independencccccccceeee, and a once in a lifetime vote becomes a once a year vote you can guarantee it. Another thing for the staunch republicans claiming benefits, why do they take them??? Simple they’re just lazy scrounges like the Africans mussies Romanians etc etc just happy to take but not happy to contribute and try to make it better

Claiming a few quid on the dole is chicken feed compared to the hundreds of millions unionists have skimmed of over the years len. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

I’d think it better if it weren’t given straight to the Eu, there for it’s nothing to do with being independent as that argument is gone dmd. It’s just to get away from England truth be told, if the uk and it’s had a good deal going post Eu there’s potential for both nations to prosper especially in the us, Canada and Aussie markets 

We want to be independent from the uk len, never wanted to part of it, where never asked did we want to be part it it was forced upon us, don’t you get it len. Lol. 

1 minute ago, dogmandont said:

Claiming a few quid on the dole is chicken feed compared to the hundreds of millions unionists have skimmed of over the years len. 

What I mean is even after a united ire they’re still gona be claiming benefits and contribute nothing the same lazy c**t$ stuck in the past want it to stay that way and are happy and comfortable being that way as it’s gona need everybody pulling together to make it work, not the usual lazy murdering b*****ds dictating what we must do and be different to them, no not for me. 

3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

We want to be independent from the uk len, never wanted to part of it, where never asked did we want to be part it it was forced upon us, don’t you get it len. Lol. 

You were asked to be part of the Eu and rejected it and have to vote until the correct answer for the eu came up then. What’s the difference? Yas were never asked did we want flooded with all the 3rd world scum and it still happened.

10 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

So say we had a border vote and still voted to stay with the uk, would you accept the result dmd?

1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

You were asked to be part of the Eu and rejected it and have to vote until the correct answer for the eu came up then. What’s the difference? Yas were never asked did we want flooded with all the 3rd world scum and it still happened.

What he’s saying is the Irish never asked to be invaded to begin with Len think your having trouble grasping that. 

Thats why the majority of people that live and are native to the island want there country to be free.

GB and Ireland were both part of the eu and have both been flooded with immigrants a pointless deflection on your behalf

• Like 2
Just now, Steak knife said:

What he’s saying is the Irish never asked to be invaded to begin with Len think your having trouble grasping that. 

Thats why the majority of people that live and are native to the island want there country to be free.

GB and Ireland were both part of the eu and have both been flooded with immigrants a pointless deflection on your behalf

Invaded and the immigrants are the same thing steak knife as they’re doing the exact same, ya can’t see the common enemy both sides have, just too blinded with hatred to even see it all the while those that wish yas real harm are already taking over the big cities in the south and coming to a town near you

Just now, Lenmcharristar said:

So say we had a border vote and still voted to stay with the uk, would you accept the result dmd?

Indeed I would len would you, because as far as I can see the only people that will bring bloodshed back to the streets of Ulster is loyalists. 

Just now, dogmandont said:

Indeed I would len would you, because as far as I can see the only people that will bring bloodshed back to the streets of Ulster is loyalists. 

I would accept the result, but your forgetting the blood letting is still being done by republicans dmd Lolol to this day too

30 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

As you know mate, mine is only an outsiders opinion.....you lads would know much better than me.

I just find it an interesting conversation that’s all.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Invaded and the immigrants are the same thing steak knife as they’re doing the exact same, ya can’t see the common enemy both sides have, just too blinded with hatred to even see it all the while those that wish yas real harm are already taking over the big cities in the south and coming to a town near you

Correct as it’s not the first time unwanted immigrants landed on this island.

Hardly blinded by hatred as I’m in a mixed marriage. 

Know the history of my country though and can smell bullshit a mile off.

• Like 1