Vote carefully Irish people

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So who's in charge now, is Leo out?  The Irish language should be taught in schools, it's the native tongue after all, an it's no way dying out, there's a couple of good Irish schools in my area

I'll put it this way. My families name goes back to 1014 in this country, and I'm sure they spoke irish, and I'm not willing to let it die with me. My 7 week old granddaughter is spoken to in iri

Posted Images

On 08/02/2020 at 15:01, Meece said:

Important though it is in Ireland and you aren't very far away, it has had about as much coverage over here in the UK as a boy scout jumble sale in some random village over here. If it wasn't for this thread I  wouldn't even know that it was on. Even less so about the parties, personalities or what anyone stands for. Still good luck in the rugby. 

+1 get to learn a bit about Irish politics through looking at threads like this, hear nothing about it in England. Same for Scotland as well, learn more off hearing normal people discuss things on the web than from the news media.

• Like 2

You probably don’t hear about it because on the world stage it don’t actually matter, countries know that Ireland does as it’s told by the EU so they generally bypass the monkey and talk direct to the organ grinder.

However, in fairness there isnt the same hype in Ireland about it like there is in the UK either.......I get the feeling most folks just want them to get it over with and f**k off so they can get on with their lives.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, WILF said:

So, Sinn Fein has wiped the floor with the other parties......where do you go from a Sinn Fein government ?........Hezzbullah maybe ?

Can you see any major changes coming down the pipe line with these in power. 

Atb j 

1 minute ago, jetro said:

Can you see any major changes coming down the pipe line with these in power. 

Atb j 

I can’t see any serious world leader wanting to deal with them?

Can you honestly see a leader of state being able to be seen dealing with the political wing of the IRA?........it’s like dealing with the political wing of ISIS ?

I hope they are frozen out by serious countries everywhere.......but they probably won’t be.

War on terror my arse !

• Like 1
Just now, WILF said:

I can’t see any serious world leader wanting to deal with them?

Can you honestly see a leader of state being able to be seen dealing with the political wing of the IRA?........it’s like dealing with the political wing of ISIS ?

I hope they are frozen out by serious countries everywhere.......but they probably won’t be.

War on terror my arse !

Smoke and mirrors wilf, that's all.

No one is going to take them seriously.  Can't wait to see what they do for this place.  Bugger all in the long run. Their going to be banging on about a united Ireland, borders, breix ect ect, let's see will they follow through on their promises to help the irish people. 

Atb j 

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, jetro said:

Smoke and mirrors wilf, that's all.

No one is going to take them seriously.  Can't wait to see what they do for this place.  Bugger all in the long run. Their going to be banging on about a united Ireland, borders, breix ect ect, let's see will they follow through on their promises to help the irish people. 

Atb j 

Mate, have you read their policy document ?

I read some of it, so I’d say to anyone thinking of buying a house in Ireland.....wait, because the country will be skint again in 5 years and a house will be about £4.50 !

They just promised loads of free stuff and a United Ireland.......yeah, ok !

This in a country where they don’t have Broadband  or phone signal in most places.......f**k sake like.