Vote carefully Irish people

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So who's in charge now, is Leo out?  The Irish language should be taught in schools, it's the native tongue after all, an it's no way dying out, there's a couple of good Irish schools in my area

I'll put it this way. My families name goes back to 1014 in this country, and I'm sure they spoke irish, and I'm not willing to let it die with me. My 7 week old granddaughter is spoken to in iri

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, WILF said:

Ming has been out on the campaign trail for a load of Shinner candidates......I used to like him but now I think he is a prick ! Lol

Didn't know that. Always thought he could have done better for this country.   Don't hear much from him now. 

Atb j 

The sinners can go an f**k themselves, just who the f**k do they think they are? 

I can't get my head around this total hypocrisy, there all for abortion up to 9 months but we can't go hunting, I'm going to my local prick tomorrow. 

I never voted for them, an never will. 

Who's this national party stonewall throw up a link please. 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, Francie said:

The sinners can go an f**k themselves, just who the f**k do they think they are? 

I can't get my head around this total hypocrisy, there all for abortion up to 9 months but we can't go hunting, I'm going to my local prick tomorrow. 

I never voted for them, an never will. 

Who's this national party stonewall throw up a link please. 

https://nationalparty.ie/

Atb j 

Important though it is in Ireland and you aren't very far away, it has had about as much coverage over here in the UK as a boy scout jumble sale in some random village over here. If it wasn't for this thread I  wouldn't even know that it was on. Even less so about the parties, personalities or what anyone stands for. Still good luck in the rugby. 

1 hour ago, Francie said:

Thank you Jethro, what the polls like, whos in front? 

As far as I can make out , SF is in the lead, followed by FF then FG.

But we won't know till the last vote is counted.

Don't see SF winning though, but I could be wrong. 

Atb j