Lamp advice

Im looking to get a good spot lamp, one that is more of a spot than spread out, for about 100 yard distance, one with rechargeable battery built in would be best for me, can anyone recommend one that they have used and what price they are, cheers for any replys

I've used the plr 500 good lamp but nice tight beam on it but the lamp I've stuck with at the moment is the enforcer 170 great lamp just suites me for what I do and where I go beams as clear as day aswell thank to an 18amp lithium battery but you can buy the battery pack to underneath it but to be honest it's not worth it battery life on it is very poor

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, big napper said:

Thanks for that walshie, looks sound, just seen this on the same website, which would you says best, same make just newer model

1451_clubriter-rechargeable-led-hand-torch+(2).jpg

Dunno mate, sorry. They certainly look neat and less cumbersome but I've never tried one. I use a lightforce for when I'm in a vehicle and a PLR500 when I'm on foot. 

I'm sure someone will be along soon that uses one. 

Gone off the led lamps now. The plr 500 is fine but too narrow beam. I bought another couple of led lamps and nice that they were they don't last. 2 years max for me. So gone back to the old what ever it is variable 170 i think and a lump of a sealed acid battery. Nice and reliable and last for years. 

• Thanks 1
46 minutes ago, Penda said:

I've used the plr 500 good lamp but nice tight beam on it but the lamp I've stuck with at the moment is the enforcer 170 great lamp just suites me for what I do and where I go beams as clear as day aswell thank to an 18amp lithium battery but you can buy the battery pack to underneath it but to be honest it's not worth it battery life on it is very poor

Is the enforcer LED or Halogen mate ..... cheered T