Lamp advice

Im looking to get a good spot lamp, one that is more of a spot than spread out, for about 100 yard distance, one with rechargeable battery built in would be best for me, can anyone recommend one that they have used and what price they are, cheers for any replys

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got a t20 with red pill you can have mate , it will do a hundred ok pm your address and I’ll get it of yo ya ?

I Know that most of us will never meet , but ha ho it’s nice to be Nice  and help each other out ??

just been cursing you bernard "there's no bloody lamp here!"      I was in Lidl!! D'oh!! 

Posted Images

Lamps and lamping..... depends on what you want to do, and at what sort of range. When I first started it was a motor bike lead acid powering a Honda 50 headlight. Just ok for 30 ...40 yard shotgun, then when we lamped from hilux it was a 10 inch lamp one & half million candle power !!!  110w halogen bulb !!!  Fields were like daylight.  Charlie  could be detected quarter of  mile plus away. we had a large area to cover. Then on to other lamps and night vision.  One problem that I see with lamps is that when you get a Brown Fox of brown plough that a fair amount of light to hold the target which can soon merge and disappear. Lamps that punch it out there take a lot of power which even the best battery doesn't provide for very long.  L.e.ds are good but aren't the same. A lot is what you do and the requirement that you have.  Lots of people have different ways of how they hunt. I don't  think  that there is any best kit of anything . It's what works for you. It's not until you see how other people operate that you think. .....  that a good bit of kit or what a rubbish way to go about that.  But that's the experience of it.

• Thanks 1