On 02/02/2020 at 20:00, Mr Wilkes said:

Was out this morning with the Catty looking for a few squirrels . Only saw 4 and they were on there toes. I did however come across this chap, confident bugger ?

(photos taken with my iPhone ).

00EF85E2-464F-491E-B2C5-A59C4BD4DF14.jpeg

4E00E584-6EA6-4EAA-AEDB-BE3075CFA0C5.jpeg

I have a tunnel under a train line near my house full of feral s, you should see the mass exodus every time they see me coming, if I leave it a few weeks they will forget and I,ll take a few, then they will all leave as I approach again, went through it on Saturday for the first time in a few weeks and shot 3 before they all left, next day they are leaving as I came round the corner  not as thick as they seem ✌️ 

• Like 1

they a smarter than you think, I used to sneak up to a barn and shoot the collard doves as the raced out , it got to the point where I couldn’t get near the barn. The farmer used to walk up and open the half door and they would lazily fly out onto the roof and wait till he went then they would go back in to feed on the stored grain.

• Like 1