Terror atttack

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sky news version , a gentleman has been shot by armed response when been called to an altercation between two people there were also some other people been treated by paramedics who were harmed by the

What gets me is the blame culture around this, it's the Polices fault, it's the Prisons fault, it's the Probation fault, it's the Judges fault and so on. It's the Muslims Terrorist fault nobody else.

Blair is almost universally loathed amongst right thinking people in England mate.......nothing would give thousands greater pleasure than watching him dangle from a rope in parliament square.

Posted Images

18 hours ago, Arry said:

What gets me is the blame culture around this, it's the Polices fault, it's the Prisons fault, it's the Probation fault, it's the Judges fault and so on. It's the Muslims Terrorist fault nobody else.

I don't think anyone would argue that it's the terrorists fault but the system that allowed it to happen isn't blameless either. That includes the community and hate culture he's been exposed to. If he was monitored after his release it might of not happened. If he was locked up it definitely wouldn't. I'm curious as to how he managed to be convicted of a terror offense, jailed, and released in under two years but if that's now the way we do things do we honestly think it's going to solve a problem?

Everyone on THL blames lefty liberals and human rights laws... How can this not be part of multi-faceted problem?

• Like 1
10 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Bad peter your better off down Wexford Waterford way id say 

Waterford is full of them aswell done security in the hospital for mcr load of muslims wodking for them will do the hrs but wont do the do the work useless lazy lumps any patient kicks or to much to handle its put irish lads or eastern europeans on them. 

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 2
2 hours ago, chesney said:

Waterford is full of them aswell done security in the hospital for mcr load of muslims wodking for them will do the hrs but wont do the do the work useless lazy lumps any patient kicks or to much to handle its put irish lads or eastern europeans on them. 

I wouldn't want them looking after a family member any ways. Sad state of affairs the way the country gone.

Atb j

2 hours ago, Lenmcharristar said:

Fecking hell since when did Dublin become the democratic republic of  kunta????

It's like that a few years pal, I've seen a few clips of them getting stuck into each other with machetes an hammers qn hammers, I was looking at one it wasn't in Dublin somewhere down the country a few blacks started on a couple of polish lads but they soon backed down 

6 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

I don't think anyone would argue that it's the terrorists fault but the system that allowed it to happen isn't blameless either. That includes the community and hate culture he's been exposed to. If he was monitored after his release it might of not happened. If he was locked up it definitely wouldn't. I'm curious as to how he managed to be convicted of a terror offense, jailed, and released in under two years but if that's now the way we do things do we honestly think it's going to solve a problem?

Everyone on THL blames lefty liberals and human rights laws... How can this not be part of multi-faceted problem?

Apparently it takes 39 undercover officers to monitor 1 suspected terrorist under surveillance......what is your average undercover plod on at a guess a grand per week ?.....and there are 800 active suspected terrorists currently under surveillance in the Uk.....go do the maths !

Yet i guarentee when i go and fill my motor up with petrol later on the little machine thing will ask me if i want to give 25 pence to charity ! 

5 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Apparently it takes 39 undercover officers to monitor 1 suspected terrorist under surveillance......what is your average undercover plod on at a guess a grand per week ?.....and there are 800 active suspected terrorists currently under surveillance in the Uk.....go do the maths !

Yet i guarentee when i go and fill my motor up with petrol later on the little machine thing will ask me if i want to give 25 pence to charity ! 

I also find the charity thing annoying. Maccie D's here do it, but they way it's done, on the self service bit means that if your not paying 100% attention... You will press the wrong button and slip some bullshit charity a fiver.

Tbf, we should bring back the death penalty. Any and all terrorist should instantly be put to death on a guilty verdict. No more terrorist, no more early release dates, no more footing the bill to follow the cnuts around.

• Like 3
38 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

Tell you what does my fecking nut in is the donkey appeals on tv with all the sad music.

Some Indian guy screws feck out of the donkey for years and years carrying bricks.

Then when it's old they want me to donate money to look after it.

Why don't they ask the guy who owned the donkey..

It's like me having a new car. 

Then after 10yrs when it's fecked me asking for people to pay to fix it..

• Like 1
2 hours ago, mushroom said:

I also find the charity thing annoying. Maccie D's here do it, but they way it's done, on the self service bit means that if your not paying 100% attention... You will press the wrong button and slip some bullshit charity a fiver.

Tbf, we should bring back the death penalty. Any and all terrorist should instantly be put to death on a guilty verdict. No more terrorist, no more early release dates, no more footing the bill to follow the cnuts around.

Sinn Fein would have no MLAs left if the government did that 

• Haha 1