Terror atttack

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sky news version , a gentleman has been shot by armed response when been called to an altercation between two people there were also some other people been treated by paramedics who were harmed by the

What gets me is the blame culture around this, it's the Polices fault, it's the Prisons fault, it's the Probation fault, it's the Judges fault and so on. It's the Muslims Terrorist fault nobody else.

Blair is almost universally loathed amongst right thinking people in England mate.......nothing would give thousands greater pleasure than watching him dangle from a rope in parliament square.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, lurcherman 887 said:

That Robbie L the same nasty people you know them lads Pete 

No pal, I know people that do and they don't rate the drogheda heads, all their good for is burning old people out of their homes and digging up peoples graves, Robbie is a different kettle of fish I've heard some stories about him

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

No pal, I know people that do and they don't rate the drogheda heads, all their good for is burning old people out of their homes and digging up peoples graves, Robbie is a different kettle of fish I've heard some stories about him

Yeah so I hear atb mate anyway 

13 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

It’s bad enough with the kinahans and hutches now the Crosby price and maquires fued kids getting there heads cut off etc etc terrible times 

Wait till all these foreigners get their own gangs going, who or how are they going to stop them, they can't control the ones here now .

Atb j 

• Like 1
Just now, jetro said:

Sad that Pete.

I wouldn't be able to live there.

Atb j 

I'm not sure if their from my area pal, I think that some sort of event was going on there, and it attracted them from all over, my area has plenty of them though, but I've never seen any of that behaviour, it's more as lurcherman said blanch an tallaght there's high numbers of them in them areas 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, king said:

feck being amongst that shit peter..plenty of room in wales for you and the family..you would be lucky to see a coloured person for days on end..

Same as here. We just don't have them. Or white foreigners either.  

Long May it last, for both of out places king. 

Atb j 

18 minutes ago, king said:

feck being amongst that shit peter..plenty of room in wales for you and the family..you would be lucky to see a coloured person for days on end..

? kin el mate, when was the last time you were within 15 miles of cardiff?!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, shaaark said:

? kin el mate, when was the last time you were within 15 miles of cardiff?!

a while ago mate and only for a few hrs.im on the north wales border now..the last time i was in cardiff was 16yrs ago..and that was 99% in the hospital..

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, king said:

a while ago mate and only for a few hrs.im on the north wales border now..the last time i was in cardiff was 16yrs ago..and that was 99% in the hospital..

You might be in for a shock in some areas

• Haha 1