Terror atttack

1 hour ago, dogmandont said:

You can’t go into the Middle East and overthrow governments and bomb the fcuk outta the place and seriously think there isn’t going to be a backlash. 
Stay out other people’s business and for the most part they’ll stay out of yours. 

But we do what we want and follow USA lead 

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sky news version , a gentleman has been shot by armed response when been called to an altercation between two people there were also some other people been treated by paramedics who were harmed by the

What gets me is the blame culture around this, it's the Polices fault, it's the Prisons fault, it's the Probation fault, it's the Judges fault and so on. It's the Muslims Terrorist fault nobody else.

Blair is almost universally loathed amongst right thinking people in England mate.......nothing would give thousands greater pleasure than watching him dangle from a rope in parliament square.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, dogmandont said:

It’s your government’s foreign policy thats to blame Arry, terrorists on the streets of Britain is a byproduct of it. 

We take the poor refugees in feed, house and look after and then they turn like a snake and stab you in the back. 

As for the family of this terrorist, if they did encourage his actions then they should deport every last one of the ungrateful b*****ds.

Cheers Arry

• Like 5
2 hours ago, Arry said:

We take the poor refugees in feed, house and look after and then they turn like a snake and stab you in the back. 

As for the family of this terrorist, if they did encourage his actions then they should deport every last one of the ungrateful b*****ds.

Cheers Arry

A bullet unthe head for all of them, would be the best thing for them. 

18 minutes ago, jetro said:

Do you think acts like that will happen over here wilf.

Atb j 

yes unless you get st patrick to drive all the muzzies into the sea, and dont give kids to gay couples.

Edited by big sid
  • Haha 2
39 minutes ago, jetro said:

Atb j 

Do you be in Dublin much pal, that'll open your eyes to how bad its gone, its been over taking, did you see the goings on out side the red cow hotel with all the blacks there wasn't much in the media about it, 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
51 minutes ago, jetro said:

Atb j 

Mate, I don’t know.....at the minute no, they are all smiling at you lads and in return you are swallowing it hook, line and sinker (not you personally, as Irish people I mean) giving it all the “These poor people and we had to emigrate and hands across the ocean” and all that old bollocks.......

What nobody is saying in this predominately catholic country is that the Muslims are going in and slaughtering a Catholic Church load a month in Nigeria.......just walking into mass and unloading.

The death toll is hideous.......that’s a war on your faith and in fairness that is the rule of their faith.......but they ain’t mentioning that yet.

Everyone here hates the Brits, I’d say they are looking in the wrong direction myself because these fuckers are going to come for you at some point.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

Do you be in Dublin much pal, that'll open your eyes to how bad its gone, its been over taking, did you see the goings on out side the red cow hotel with all the blacks there wasn't much in the media about it, 

I think it was 95 when I was in Dublin last, no offence, but I didn't like it then lol.

I bearly go into Galway city. The last time I was there, before Christmas it was full of foreigners. 

What's the story with the blacks and the red cow. 

Atb j 

56 minutes ago, jetro said:

Atb j 

Used to work security in a well known south Dublin shopping centre, we had a bomb scare there back in 2006 . Mary macaleese was opening something or other there.. It wasn't  a voice on the phone going "zees ees mahommed" ,it was garda special branch - they had been rang with a codeword. A guy I worked with  (eastern European,ex military police ),reckoned there were 4 cells of al quaeda active in Dublin back then.(He had contacts in Interpol etc.)...I'd say it's a lot higher now.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, WILF said:

Mate, I don’t know.....at the minute no, they are all smiling at you lads and in return you are swallowing it hook, line and sinker (not you personally, as Irish people I mean) giving it all the “These poor people and we had to emigrate and hands across the ocean” and all that old bollocks.......

What nobody is saying in this predominately catholic country is that the Muslims are going in and slaughtering a Catholic Church load a month in Nigeria.......just walking into mass and unloading.

The death toll is hideous.......that’s a war on your faith and in fairness that is the rule of their faith.......but they ain’t mentioning that yet.

Everyone here hates the Brits, I’d say they are looking in the wrong direction myself because these fuckers are going to come for you at some point.

I agree with you. It will only be a matter of time, then to late. I cannot understand why they accept these people and their problems  before our own.

True about the war on faith, even if it did happen here, what would be done about it. Nothing. Nobody want to been seen as a white racist, anti Islam, biggot ect ect. God forbid, what would neighbours say lol.

It's sicking, I'm just glad I live where i do, away from it, for the time being  at least.

Atb j 

• Thanks 1
1 minute ago, jetro said:

I think it was 95 when I was in Dublin last, no offence, but I didn't like it then lol.

I bearly go into Galway city. The last time I was there, before Christmas it was full of foreigners. 

What's the story with the blacks and the red cow. 

Atb j 

If you didn't like it back then you definitely won't like it now, there was a big riot with hundreds of blacks attacking each other, I've seen a couple of clips it was mayhem, they go around in big groups attacking anyone they come across storming shops doing what they like, while recording it and putting it on YouTube, it's f***ing scary pal, I know a fella who was left in a coma by Muslim scum because they didn't like the way his Mrs was dressed, and when his girlfriend told the guards she seen the apartment the went into they didn't want to know, 5he gaurd said he can't go around accusing people of crimes it's a f***ing joke

• Sad 1

Bad in all as these foreigners causing trouble, I hate to say this, but our own our worse for letting them get away with it.

Soon there will be no go areas in the cities for white irish, or Catholic, or prodistance (spelling sorry). 

Atb j 

3 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

If you didn't like it back then you definitely won't like it now, there was a big riot with hundreds of blacks attacking each other, I've seen a couple of clips it was mayhem, they go around in big groups attacking anyone they come across storming shops doing what they like, while recording it and putting it on YouTube, it's f***ing scary pal, I know a fella who was left in a coma by Muslim scum because they didn't like the way his Mrs was dressed, and when his girlfriend told the guards she seen the apartment the went into they didn't want to know, 5he gaurd said he can't go around accusing people of crimes it's a f***ing joke

Where are all the irish boys, why aren't they standing together and fighting back. This is what I can't understand. If the local cops or our government isn't willing to protect us, what hope do we have but to protect ourselves. 

Atb j 

8 minutes ago, jetro said:

Where are all the irish boys, why aren't they standing together and fighting back. This is what I can't understand. If the local cops or our government isn't willing to protect us, what hope do we have but to protect ourselves. 

Atb j 

From what I can gather their mostly fighting between other blacks an foreigners like poles etc over post codes and stuff most of it is over in clonee balbriggan where they've took over, there was something in the paper a few weeks back saying that the ringleaders in clonee got a bad going over by a couple of local fellas that got sick of them bringing heat from police, and they won't fight with the Dublin gangs because they know they'd be just wiped out, the don't f**k around