FREE FERRETS plus gear for sale £100

FREE FERRETS plus gear for sale

View Advert

FERRETS STILL AVAILABLE 

Alright lads

Unfortunately due to ongoing health problems I am having to let my ferrets go along with my ferreting gear, i was going to keep them but it’s not fair as they’re from good working stock and need to be worked.

All three ferrets are jills and are litter mates and born the end of July so around  six months old and ready for entering.

I am giving the ferrets free of charge but they will not go to just anybody and they MUST go to an established forum member who can assure me they will be well looked after and worked regularly, any new members must be vouched for.

GEAR FOR SALE
My ferreting gear is for sale also, there is a well built double hutch with pitched and felted overhanging roof which is around three years old so plenty of life left in it, it’s been treated and I have fitted concealed hinges and padlocks to all four doors.

there are around 30-40 spun poly purse nets pretty much new, and around twenty or so older nets, there’s a box full of new, spare hard wood pegs along with the storage bag.

there is also a double bow back box with two compartments, this has also been treated .

There is a brand new game bag which I have never used and a small folding spade which has never been used, also an old game bag too.

Also included are the water bottles, dishes bedding, food and anything else that I can find.

I would prefer the ferrets and all the gear to go together but obviously the ferrets would need to go first.

Sorry but I Will not split the gear It all has to go together.

How does £100 for the lot sound?.

I shall try posting some photos but if you pm me your email address then  I have loads more i can forward.

I am based in Leeds in West Yorkshire 

48F5EAE6-CD8D-4124-AD21-FB0D4C50A5AB.jpeg

6C4E0E1F-10F4-4471-A60E-829D3393B24A.jpeg

DFE2B5F0-C79C-4FC5-B1F1-959AFCAC8AE7.jpeg

D93D971F-F375-407C-8D3B-EBB67E28C5A9.jpeg

EB7BC32A-9A21-48B1-849B-AC7A9D031172.jpeg

Edited by Steviec
Ferrets still available
  • Like 3