Poitìon

55 minutes ago, walshie said:

My father in law used to  drink poteen when my mrs was a kid and her uncle used to rub it into his greyhounds.

Herad of it been used on greyhounds before, never seen it done. We'd give it to cattle or sheep that got a chill, or was stuck in drains bogs ect ect. Did them the world of good. 

Atb j 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Liamboy said:

Some stuff, my mate pulled out a bottle a few weeks ago while watching the mcgregor fight. Great craic at the time, but took me 2 days to come around 

If you make a punch with it, and use honey instead of sugar, it's a lot nicer.

Atb j 

I bought a bottle with the help of jigsaw while I was over there. I gave it to my mate I work with as he likes a drink. It was a mistake! He got stuck into it and ended up having 3 days off work. I quite enjoyed it as a honey punch like jetro said, it was handed out at hunt meets I went to. I think my mate was knocking it back neat as shots - rather him than me!

33 minutes ago, jetro said:

If you make a punch with it, and use honey instead of sugar, it's a lot nicer.

Atb j 

We just drunk the bottle in shots, i should have new better as i had a bottle last Xmas as well, but when the drinks in the wits out as they say. A hangover i wont forget i hurry thats for sure. 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Liamboy said:

We just drunk the bottle in shots, i should have new better as i had a bottle last Xmas as well, but when the drinks in the wits out as they say. A hangover i wont forget i hurry thats for sure. 

It's more of a sipping whiskey LOL 

If it was easy to go down it was good stuff.

Atb j