Its gone

Well after all the shit iv had these last few months with my daughter and the big C (she is doing well now lads has her good days and bad

the tumor was cut out and all the cancer is gone but still a long way to go) 

then vans breaking down repairs (not cheap as we all know) a few bad months with work and none coming in and using up money in the bank.

A new van needed for my son inlaw (a partner in the business )

then mine needed sorted again (4th time) new tiers ball joints censers and so on then the jeep felt left out so it needed sorting as well

running back and forth from home to hospital at Newcastle to be with my daughter and parking (ridiculous the price of parking at the hospitals) money was running low  .

So i had to sell the FX CROWN put it on here at a give away price but no one wanted it bad time of year i know but sold it any way to a lad that wanted it for his son (top dad).

Im going to take some time out lads still got a lot going on

what with my health and so on typical sold the rifle and an hour later three jobs come in lol.

But im not gun less yet still got the use of the one rifle that has not been sold even after all mine have gone (as its not mine to sell lol)

The single shot BSA ULTRA 22 fitted with MTC MAMBAS 3x12x44  Ethan's beloved rifle (formally little hunter)

need a  pod for it mind hate having to lean a rifle up against a fence or tree when you need a p**s or a cuppa lol

Will i get another crown i dont know lads ,,,as the rifle by its self you cant take any thing away from them  there one of the best

top class in fact .

atvbjimmy:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

IMG_20190809_131153.jpg

IMG_20200201_221049.jpg

IMG_20200202_040935.jpg

IMG_20200202_041236.jpg

IMG_20200202_041211.jpg

Yes, slow for work  this side of the country as well Jimmy. :thumbdown:

Nice to hear your daughter is doing good mate .

Jim, crack on with the Ultra, as and when you feel like it and show your face on here as normal.

I take it you are still coming down here for your shooting lessons, as normal though ?

atb,

Mark.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, bigmac 97kt said:

Thank you all so much lads

She booked a week away long before all this took place at a log cabin

in kielder

so she is off there today but iv given her the do,s and dont.s lol

Now that is good news mate, brilliant.

Phil

Hi Jimmy .

Just to offer our prayers and best wishes for your daughter's recovery. And for yourself and Nicola. There are loads of air rifles to shoot with anytime but, you only have your girl.

How old is she? 

Mate whenever you want a change of scene you are welcome to spend a few days with Helen and me. 

God bless and fondest ljve to you both.

Simon and Helen xxx

• Like 1
17 hours ago, pianoman said:

Hi Jimmy .

Just to offer our prayers and best wishes for your daughter's recovery. And for yourself and Nicola. There are loads of air rifles to shoot with anytime but, you only have your girl.

How old is she? 

Mate whenever you want a change of scene you are welcome to spend a few days with Helen and me. 

God bless and fondest ljve to you both.

Simon and Helen xxx

She is 34 Simon she was told she would not see Xmas

But the docs were not having none of it they had a big meeting and rushed her in for the op

she is on the mend now but its a slow recovery for her she has to have scans every month or so for 5 yrs

and she is steroid dependent for the rest of her life now she has to weir a band stating this.

The tumor was 6 pound in wait they took it out along with one of her kidneys her gorel bladder one of her glans

and she has to have another gland removed as well.

Its a reoccurring cancer so she has been told there is a big chance it may come back 

and that is playing on her mind as well

she had to sell her cafe that she had just opened a few months ago as she cant fiscally work any more .

any way hope your on the mend my friend ,

love to you both

atvbjimmy/nicola :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

17 hours ago, villaman said:

You and your family are definitely having a bad time at the moment jimmy , some say it makes you a stronger person

Hope  very soon the good days will return to you all  ??

Dont think ill buy another crown Mitch unless i went fac had a talk to Sean (vizlauk)

its a lot of money for a sub 12 rifle when any other sub 12 will do the same thing (apart from shot count lol)

at a third of the price .

So i may go back to when i started and buy a raider but this time a 10 shot one

• Like 1