Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a sack of dogs cocks ......

Black magic, stay well clear. 

That's it I'm going to bed tonight with the big light on

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, king said:

My head won't allow me to believe in it at all mate.im not calling you a liar. 

But it's to far out there for me..

I not lying mate I have no need. Theres more to this world than we will every know. As Lenmcharristar said some things best left alone.

Cheers Arry

2 minutes ago, Arry said:

I not lying mate I have no need. Theres more to this world than we will every know. As Lenmcharristar said some things best left alone.

Cheers Arry

I haven't called you a liar mate..

Each to there own is the best thing here I think..

• Like 1

I've just been thinking now..

I could use 1 when I go out ferreting instead of a locator.

I could put it on the burry and ask it how many rabbits below.

Or how deep is the fox in the earth.

6 hours ago, Greyman said:

You never mentioned me by name but as I appear to be the only person here that spends all there spare time looking for signs of leopards and mountain lions in the uk I think we can safely assume it was aimed my way, (it’s called truth evidence and transparency ) I don’t think I can offer you any more truth or transparency than to take you along to meet all the other people like me and the boffins that put it all together in a scientific way, but you don’t appear to be to keen on coming along so that is more your problem than mine, anything else I can help you with just ask, no need for riddles and Snyde comments I,m as open as a book and very easy to contact ✌️

What you need is a Ouija board.  You could ask it where you can find a big cat in the countryside.  It will shortcut the process.   IF it works you will either be informed where to go to fiñd one or be told that they don't exist and your wasting time and bandwidth. 

• Haha 2
On 01/02/2020 at 21:29, jetro said:

What's people's views on it.

A complete pile of bollocks. Someone earlier in the thread said it (Walshie?) that they were available as kids toys.Yep and that's about as supernatural as it gets. Penn & Teller did an entire episode of Bullsh!t on them and it's all you need to see really.

Saying that if you really feel like f*ck*ng about with someone it's a great way to do it. :laugh:

• Like 3

Tell you what lads when we was 19/20 my mate moved into his nanas house one night we found a ouija board in the cupboard a proper one made by ward Barton brothers all carved out with a love heart thing with a glass circle in the middle and i tell you what this thing worked this thing moved the questions we asked it no one would be able to spell it out as quick as this thing moved i arnt into this shit but this thing worked 

• Like 1

Who here has had premonitions or moments of understanding?

I have and I don't believe in shit 

Sometimes shit is weird.

I think I may have a very good way of proving or disproving this... I can't spell for shit in Spanish. I always get shit wrong. A few mate of mine here can't speak a word of English... I'll try and convince one to do a ouija board with me and video it ?

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We tried to contact our late Aunty Doris to find out where she had hidden her life insurance certificate. It just gave us a load of bollox. then somebody remembered that Aunty Doris was dyslexic.

Edited by Nicepix
  • Haha 1

I believe in ghosts 100% but not until last year was out with a mate in land rover one night with his rifle and my lurcher.we parked in middle of a 50 acre field walked round for about 20 min as we walked back to motor we could hear a metal gate banging shut again and again no word of a lie when we got about beam distance away a woman was stood there clear as day opening and closing it repeatedly the gate was not attached to a wall  the wall was taken down just between two posts it was just a job he’d never got round to do to take it down we went back to motor to drive up because we’ve had a few fruit loops on there before but that’s another story any way literally 15 seconds later we got there and there was f**k all she couldn’t of got away without seeing her it was literally in middle of flat land that had been recently harvested drove round the outside of field with lamp on and nothing still creeps me out to this day when I’m out on my own 

• Like 1