Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a sack of dogs cocks ......

Black magic, stay well clear. 

That's it I'm going to bed tonight with the big light on

Posted Images

13 hours ago, jetro said:

Anyone every try one, even for the craic. 

Some people are seriously afraid of these things, even if you mention it lol.

Did it years ago, just for a laugh. Nothing came off, not that I thought there would. 

What's people's views on it.

Atb j 

It's a bit gay ?

13 hours ago, Meece said:

I have never had anything to do with this but a bloke over the road did and he seriously warned me away from it. He was acting like some Sambo at a voodoo thing.  He said that one of his boys brought one in and stuff went crazy. Either he was being hyper or he had, had the crap frightened out of him.  He said that stuff started flying about and it was just a series of swearing and threats.  Only one way to find out. You can always shut it down. Possibly !

Sambo at a voodoo thing ?, laughing my nads off here mate, even the dogs are looking at me sideways! Lol ?

But what actually happens that freaks people out ? I could never get an explanation or reàl answer from this bloke who was totally freaked out by his experience.   He was acting real strange. Instead of saying  e.g..... nothing happened, I'm just winding you up, or there were strange frightening beaxts in the room and ive had my arse chewed or something it was more like the people who go on about big cats in the British countryside.   They say they exist but got no real proof and all wiĺ be revealed in good time by the people in the know.....The secret society. The 270 is bored of waiting to say hello to a big cat to Make a big entrance. I suppose I'd better get Down  to The church now to prey for forgiveness at being a non believer of some sort.

3 minutes ago, Meece said:

But what actually happens that freaks people out ? I could never get an explanation or reàl answer from this bloke who was totally freaked out by his experience.   He was acting real strange. Instead of saying  e.g..... nothing happened, I'm just winding you up, or there were strange frightening beaxts in the room and ive had my arse chewed or something it was more like the people who go on about big cats in the British countryside.   They say they exist but got no real proof and all wiĺ be revealed in good time by the people in the know.....The secret society. The 270 is bored of waiting to say hello to a big cat to Make a big entrance. I suppose I'd better get Down  to The church now to prey for forgiveness at being a non believer of some sort.

Blasphemer

All these ghost programs they have on have either proved to be fake or simply never show anything. All the equipment and "experts" they have and the most they ever get is a  small sound that could be literally anything or a speck of dust in the camera light.

If you WANT to believe, you can talk yourself into believing anything is "spiritual activity." My Mother used to believe in all that and assured me the house I grew up in was haunted, but I never saw or heard anything out of the ordinary. 

I don't doubt anyone who says they've seen something, I just believe there's an earthly explanation, however unlikely it might be. 

1 hour ago, Meece said:

Heathen ?

But what happens?  Can I get the winning numbers of the next Euromillions roll over ?  Years ago my mum belived that you could send off to Horace Batchelor in Keynsham ?..... SPELT ... K E Y N S H A M.  WHO would send the draw numbers for the football pools.   I always wondered why said Horace Batchelor wasn't using these winning numbers for himself.  He could clean up and sod off round the world with some dolly bird.  Is a ouija board a bit like the dark web.  A place of things where some go and some fear to tread ?  A place of wicked or wondrous things ? YES......  It's  just like  the big cats thread.  ??

Edited by Meece
1 hour ago, Meece said:

You seem to be attempting to drag me into something I have no opinion on, this is a conversation about something that does not leave dna, tooth marks and half eaten animals around so cannot be proved or disproved, I have a meeting at the RAU in March with the scientists and biologists that work on the subject you are more than welcome to join me, I,ll even take you for a few pints  with the secret society afterwards if you so wish, I make this offer every year to folks like yourselves and strangely never get any takers, though this year have a member from here that’s hoping to make a very long journey up from Cornwall and strangely enough he’s never made a comment on here about what he knows and has seen, I wonder why, ???

• Haha 1

I dont recall  mentioning you previously. It's all very simple really. It's called truth, evidence and tranparency.  IF this exists show and display SOLID EVIDENCE.  Not stuff like, .... reported,  belived to be,  some think,   if I go out and shoot a rabbit or pheasant it is very simple to post a clear picture of that evidence. Not some completely out of scale blur in the distance that could be anything.  Perhaps someone has a picture of a  alien out in their garden  or could it be the image of the neighbour tending his smoky garden bonfire. Smoke and mirrors.

Time for me to take the spaniel down the church so that both lf us can prey for our souls.  The boots are wearing a bit thin.

Edited by Meece
17 minutes ago, Meece said:

I dont recall  mentioning you previously. It's all very simple really. It's called truth, evidence and tranparency.  IF this exists show and display SOLID EVIDENCE.  Not stuff like, .... reported,  belived to be,  some think,   if I go out and shoot a rabbit or pheasant it is very simple to post a clear picture of that evidence. Not some completely out of scale blur in the distance that could be anything.  Perhaps someone has a picture of a  alien out in their garden  or could it be the image of the neighbour tending his smoky garden bonfire. Smoke and mirrors.

Time for me to take the spaniel down the church so that both lf us can prey for our souls.  The boots are wearing a bit thin.

You never mentioned me by name but as I appear to be the only person here that spends all there spare time looking for signs of leopards and mountain lions in the uk I think we can safely assume it was aimed my way, (it’s called truth evidence and transparency ) I don’t think I can offer you any more truth or transparency than to take you along to meet all the other people like me and the boffins that put it all together in a scientific way, but you don’t appear to be to keen on coming along so that is more your problem than mine, anything else I can help you with just ask, no need for riddles and Snyde comments I,m as open as a book and very easy to contact ✌️

Back when I was young and in a biking crowd we all used to drink in a pub called the Bull Inn and somebody had the idea of doing a Ouija Board. Well a crowd of us did it and it was pretty good with the answers, biker being biker nearly started scraping with every body accusing each other of moving the glass. So somebody suggested starting again but one by one some one would take their finger off. So this we did started with about eight of us and people dropped out one by one till only me and another lad were left and the glass was still moving very strong. I looked at my mate and said stop f***ing about you are moving the grass you twat. He looked back at me he did not have to deny it I knew it was not him and he knew it was not me. I have never messed with the Ouija board again and that was about 50 years ago.

Cheers Arry 

Edited by Arry
  • Like 3