Ouija boards.

1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Do you not think there’s a certain type of people who believe in this bollocks ? 

I don’t particularly like it I think it’s creepy so I just ignore it. 

My wife is all over it , black cats and witches. Etc. 

But I will tell you for a million percent as it was witnessed by two lads who seen it as well. 

I was driving to snowdon On the3 peaks challenge in a 9 seater combi van in the middle of the night.  We were staying at hms indefatigable over that tidy bridge towards Anglesey way. 

In the last straight before the turn off , on a lit dual carriageway a huge black dog was stood there. And I ran it over at 60 . The lad next to me seen it. I seen it. The lad at the window side seen it. The van banged with impact .

Stopped immediately . Head torches to hand. Walked up the hard shoulder. 

Nothing. Nothing at all.

We were meeting a lad from electric mountain the next day at breakfast and told him the tale. 

His face told me the picture 

We have a tale here, about a big black dog with the devil's hooves. A fella was walking home from the pub one night, and he heard this sort of snorting behind him, then a chain been pulled along the road.  He turned and seen this big black dog, and a big chain around his neck. You man nearly died, he was pounding on the the door of the house to be let in. He told his brother what he had seen, only to be told it was the neighbours new sheep dog that got loose lol, I would have left him be living for a while longer 

Atb j 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a sack of dogs cocks ......

Black magic, stay well clear. 

That's it I'm going to bed tonight with the big light on

Posted Images

7 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Do you not think there’s a certain type of people who believe in this bollocks ? 

I don’t particularly like it I think it’s creepy so I just ignore it. 

My wife is all over it , black cats and witches. Etc. 

But I will tell you for a million percent as it was witnessed by two lads who seen it as well. 

I was driving to snowdon On the3 peaks challenge in a 9 seater combi van in the middle of the night.  We were staying at hms indefatigable over that tidy bridge towards Anglesey way. 

In the last straight before the turn off , on a lit dual carriageway a huge black dog was stood there. And I ran it over at 60 . The lad next to me seen it. I seen it. The lad at the window side seen it. The van banged with impact .

Stopped immediately . Head torches to hand. Walked up the hard shoulder. 

Nothing. Nothing at all.

We were meeting a lad from electric mountain the next day at breakfast and told him the tale. 

His face told me the picture 

Did he tell you the story behind the dog 

Atb j 

This isn't going to end up being silly about wild big cats is it ? You know the ones that mysteriously can't be filmed or the car cases can't be photographed. The ones that are secret and the blokes in the know won't tell anyone about. I've been out at all times of the day and night and I've  seen I  should imagine everything out there from the standard animals to couples in gateways ect but I  ain't ever seen a big cat or a ghost or an alien or anything that ain't been seen and shot either by camera or gun by loads of people at some time or other.

4 hours ago, lurcherman 887 said:

So can animals be ghosts aswell then ... if you believe in any type of after life then you believe in ghosts 

You don't see many ghost rabbits while lamping though..

And more people have died on planet earth than are alive today.

But there ain't billions of ghosts about..

• Like 1

Every Christmas I buy my team at work a present each - just a little gift and, I usually get everyone the same thing.

A couple of years ago I gave them all Ouija boards and a book about how to use it.

........... I got some different reactions for that one :laugh:

One of them took it home and, her partner freaked out - he wouldn't have it in the house :laugh:

• Haha 1