Ouija boards.

Anyone every try one, even for the craic. 

Some people are seriously afraid of these things, even if you mention it lol.

Did it years ago, just for a laugh. Nothing came off, not that I thought there would. 

What's people's views on it.

Atb j 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a sack of dogs cocks ......

Black magic, stay well clear. 

That's it I'm going to bed tonight with the big light on

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, jetro said:

Anyone every try one, even for the craic. 

Some people are seriously afraid of these things, even if you mention it lol.

Did it years ago, just for a laugh. Nothing came off, not that I thought there would. 

What's people's views on it.

Atb j 

I have never had anything to do with this but a bloke over the road did and he seriously warned me away from it. He was acting like some Sambo at a voodoo thing.  He said that one of his boys brought one in and stuff went crazy. Either he was being hyper or he had, had the crap frightened out of him.  He said that stuff started flying about and it was just a series of swearing and threats.  Only one way to find out. You can always shut it down. Possibly !

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

We used to use a home made one on the kitchen table when we were kids,have a couple of candles lit for the atmosphere.playing it one night and asked the big question if there is a spirit there give us proof,as soon as we said it our grey Persian cat jumped onto the kitchen window,looked in with big yellow eyes reflecting in the candlelight.f**k me we bolted out the front door all six of us s**t ourselves and if I remember never played it again

I’ve never tried one and never will I’m no5 saying I believe in that shit but I’d never  try one just to find out , sometimes I get vibes of people thatE  just wrong uns and I’ve been some places that just felt wrong like really morbid and eyrie anD made me feel uncomfortable but I think that’s just brain playing games  

• Like 1
21 minutes ago, walshie said:

It's all complete mumbo-jumbo. They used to sell them in toyshops when I was a kid. 

It's amazing how the films can change a person's view on things lol

Atb j 

• Like 1

Do you not think there’s a certain type of people who believe in this bollocks ? 

I don’t particularly like it I think it’s creepy so I just ignore it. 

My wife is all over it , black cats and witches. Etc. 

But I will tell you for a million percent as it was witnessed by two lads who seen it as well. 

I was driving to snowdon On the3 peaks challenge in a 9 seater combi van in the middle of the night.  We were staying at hms indefatigable over that tidy bridge towards Anglesey way. 

In the last straight before the turn off , on a lit dual carriageway a huge black dog was stood there. And I ran it over at 60 . The lad next to me seen it. I seen it. The lad at the window side seen it. The van banged with impact .

Stopped immediately . Head torches to hand. Walked up the hard shoulder. 

Nothing. Nothing at all.

We were meeting a lad from electric mountain the next day at breakfast and told him the tale. 

His face told me the picture