Boys, one of the hardest (strongest gentleman) I have ever met, his son is gay and my oldest and best mate! We f****d about the wilderness as kids, camping, swimming and being kids, fooled around with birds etc... and bang one day, I get the msg. For him it was "I'm guessing" something he hid to not let me/all dive in and make fun, disrespect his family etc But that's egotistical and nowhere near the truth.

He wasn't sure is the truth.

This gay, at 7 years old, he carried his mate (me) 500mtrs, in his arms (I had a snapped tibia & fibia) home, shouting Ann Ann he's hurt himself ?

Fast forward years and he was nobbing the auntie of my eldest.

That boy who did that... I couldn't give a shit what he does because, I know he had to put up with the sister of my ex and I'm single and he's gay ?

Edited by mushroom
  • Like 1

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s pissing me off seeing all they gays on my tv , can’t stand the shirt lifting faggots , or am I still living in the seventies when men were men and not snowflake, rainbow gay faggots

in the interest of balance It would be good to get the input of a few gay people on this thread ,...can a mod put this up in the air gun section for a  while.

Who gives a shit? ?‍♂️ My brother is gay, my oldest mate is, I have loads of mates who are gay... I don't get the issue.  I once went on a date with a tranny ffs (by accident ??) The wo

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Boys, one of the hardest (strongest gentleman) I have ever met, his son is gay and my oldest and best mate! We f****d about the wilderness as kids, camping, singing and being kids, fooled around with birds etc... and bang one day, I get the msg. For him it was "I'm guessing" something he hid to not let me/all dive in and make fun, disrespect his family etc But that's egotistical and nowhere near the truth.

This gay, at 7 years old, he carried his mate (me) 500mtrs, in his arms (I had a snapped tibia & fibia) home, shouting Ann Ann he's hurt himself ?

That boy who did that... I couldn't give a shit what he does because, I know he had to put up with the sister of my ex and I'm single and he's gay ?

What your not telling us is he had his finger up your bum while he was doing it ?

Edited by keepdiggin
  • Haha 1
On 06/02/2020 at 20:57, mushroom said:

Boys, one of the hardest (strongest gentleman) I have ever met, his son is gay and my oldest and best mate! We f****d about the wilderness as kids, camping, singing and being kids, fooled around with birds etc... and bang one day, I get the msg. For him it was "I'm guessing" something he hid to not let me/all dive in and make fun, disrespect his family etc But that's egotistical and nowhere near the truth.

f**k me mate... that is a gay post...

"We f****d about as kids camping, singing and being kids"

Camping and singing!! Ffs

I know you brag about shagging loads of birds, but I'm questioning it to be honest....

Camping and singing!!! Hahaha

• Haha 2
Just now, NEWKID said:

f**k me mate... that is a gay post...

"We f****d about as kids camping, singing and being kids"

Camping and singing!! Ffs

I know you brag about shagging loads of birds, but I'm questioning it to be honest....

Camping and singing!!! Hahaha

Fuuck lol it was supposed to say swimming ?‍♂️????

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, mushroom said:

Fuuck lol it was supposed to say swimming ?‍♂️????

Hahaha.... 

Mate I read it and pictured 2 young pansies skipping about the woods singing the sound of music!! Lol

• Haha 3