• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s pissing me off seeing all they gays on my tv , can’t stand the shirt lifting faggots , or am I still living in the seventies when men were men and not snowflake, rainbow gay faggots

in the interest of balance It would be good to get the input of a few gay people on this thread ,...can a mod put this up in the air gun section for a  while.

Who gives a shit? ?‍♂️ My brother is gay, my oldest mate is, I have loads of mates who are gay... I don't get the issue.  I once went on a date with a tranny ffs (by accident ??) The wo

Posted Images

2 hours ago, big sid said:

i heard you got it.

I couldn’t get through the life saving training, when Barrymore said “let me show you how to blow in your mouth” I got my Coat and left ! 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

You mean you have a friend from childhood and you had absolutely no inkling whatsoever that he was a bandit......i dont believe you.

A geezer who had spent his entire life lying to me wouldnt be a friend of mine no more i know that much.

I never really wondered or cared whether any of my friends were gay growing up, so no. I never had any inkling. are you suspicious of everybody you know? 

I can see your point but he wasn't lying really. I don't think he knew himself what he wanted. When he was ready he told those closest to him. He never made a big thing of it and neither did we. Because it really isn't a big thing. 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

You mean you have a friend from childhood and you had absolutely no inkling whatsoever that he was a bandit......i dont believe you.

A geezer who had spent his entire life lying to me wouldnt be a friend of mine no more i know that much.

I never really wondered or cared whether any of my friends were gay growing up, so no. I never had any inkling. are you suspicious of everybody you know? 

I can see your point but he wasn't lying really. I don't think he knew himself what he wanted. When he was ready he told those closest to him. He never made a big thing of it and neither did we. Because it really isn't a big thing. 

I think being gay is a pretty good deal. 

Imagine having a bird that loves it up the chuff and has the sex drive of a bloke, can lift heavy furniture, drink a pint with you, doesn't give a shit when you leave the toilet seat up, doesn't have a mard on for a week a month and can reverse park. 

The only downside is they have a hairy bum and can match you in a farting competition.

Oh and no tits. 

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, BGA said:

didn't you notice his lack of excitement at the thought of getting a fishy finger behind the bus stop..or his lack of talking about girl's at all..

• Haha 1
8 hours ago, king said:

didn't you notice his lack of excitement at the thought of getting a fishy finger behind the bus stop..or his lack of talking about girl's at all..

Well no. Like I said to Gnasher, are you keeping tally of how many times your mates tell you they like girls? Are you suspicious that they all might be secretly gay until they tell you they fingerbanged some girl in a bus stop?

1 hour ago, BGA said:

Well no. Like I said to Gnasher, are you keeping tally of how many times your mates tell you they like girls? Are you suspicious that they all might be secretly gay until they tell you they fingerbanged some girl in a bus stop?

They didn't have to tell me or other lads nothing. We were all mad for the fishy finger etc.

You could tell who the gays would be by the leather satchel type bag and gay walk.

And that was when we were 12/13 yr olds.

You must of spent your youth staring at the floor or the clouds or something..

• Like 1
5 hours ago, king said:

They didn't have to tell me or other lads nothing. We were all mad for the fishy finger etc.

You could tell who the gays would be by the leather satchel type bag and gay walk.

And that was when we were 12/13 yr olds.

You must of spent your youth staring at the floor or the clouds or something..

Or maybe you've just got a really good gaydar.