Just want to add, in an ideal world you would want every child placed with a loving heterosexual couple... I too believe this is the best environment for a child...but if there arent enough couples to children then surely it's better to be placed with a gay couple who will offer the support a kid needs?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s pissing me off seeing all they gays on my tv , can’t stand the shirt lifting faggots , or am I still living in the seventies when men were men and not snowflake, rainbow gay faggots

in the interest of balance It would be good to get the input of a few gay people on this thread ,...can a mod put this up in the air gun section for a  while.

Who gives a shit? ?‍♂️ My brother is gay, my oldest mate is, I have loads of mates who are gay... I don't get the issue.  I once went on a date with a tranny ffs (by accident ??) The wo

Posted Images

The problem with it, is gays are being fast tracked through the process, why is this? Why is it easier for a homosexual to adopt than a hetro couple, just like everything else the authorities involved have been over ran by left wing weirdos

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

The problem with it, is gays are being fast tracked through the process, why is this? Why is it easier for a homosexual to adopt than a hetro couple, just like everything else the authorities involved have been over ran by left wing weirdos

I didn't know there was a preference in authorities towards gay or straight couples, I thought the vetting procedure was standard and quite a tough process for full adoption?

Be interesting to see proof of reduced procedure, hence fast tracked, for gay couples...as that would be completely wrong for any couple, the procedures are surely put in place for child protection first and foremost...

• Like 1

Well, I aint racist, sexist or homophobic. And as long as the checks etc are thoroughly done, I'd sooner see a child be adopted by a couple of heterosexual wogs, rather than a pair of faggots, white  black, male or female.

Surely, it's got to be more than just a bit confusing to a young, still growing mind, to see it's 'parents' fannying around, like a lot of those camp, over the top, 'oooh look at me, I'm gayer than anyone else' idiots act like.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, WILF said:

No, it was taken on a day out to Ballyhaunis ! Lol lol 

Was the trip cut short due to any non native trouble/violence?! Lol.

Kin el, just googled it lol, 48% of the people there, pakis and poles! ?

Sorry 42% ?

Edited by shaaark
3 hours ago, shaaark said:

Well, I aint racist, sexist or homophobic. And as long as the checks etc are thoroughly done, I'd sooner see a child be adopted by a couple of heterosexual wogs, rather than a pair of faggots, white  black, male or female.

Surely, it's got to be more than just a bit confusing to a young, still growing mind, to see it's 'parents' fannying around, like a lot of those camp, over the top, 'oooh look at me, I'm gayer than anyone else' idiots act like.

I don't seem to be much of a fan of gays but I like to think I'm fairly objective and able to separate my prejudices, perhaps, from my rational thinking.

Do you think exposure to homosexuality during childhood is going to do anything other than make you accepting of it? I mean, assuming an otherwise healthy upbringing and exposure to the diversity of life/society, ie heterosexual relationships?

I can see it being a problem if the parents had some chip on their shoulder and made heterosexuality out to be wrong or whatever but otherwise?

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 4
13 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

I don't seem to be much of a fan of gays but I like to think I'm fairly objective and able to separate my prejudices, perhaps, from my rational thinking.

Do you think exposure to homosexuality during childhood is going to do anything other than make you accepting of it? I mean, assuming an otherwise healthy upbringing and exposure to the diversity of life/society, ie heterosexual relationships?

I can see it being a problem if the parents had some chip on their shoulder and made heterosexuality out to be wrong or whatever but otherwise?

Kin el, keep it simple mate please, I'm tired ?