• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s pissing me off seeing all they gays on my tv , can’t stand the shirt lifting faggots , or am I still living in the seventies when men were men and not snowflake, rainbow gay faggots

in the interest of balance It would be good to get the input of a few gay people on this thread ,...can a mod put this up in the air gun section for a  while.

Who gives a shit? ?‍♂️ My brother is gay, my oldest mate is, I have loads of mates who are gay... I don't get the issue.  I once went on a date with a tranny ffs (by accident ??) The wo

Posted Images

Like most people of our generation ive come to accept benders do exist and its not an illness ?.....but i cant be around the camp over the top attention seeking types.....quite a well known poof was in our company in a pub years ago he was quick with his wit and i was getting all flustered...he said " dont worry your not my type " i didnt know if i was pleased or angry the cheeky c**t !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Haha 8

I worked at a gay club for a while ,I didn't get any come ons ,no flirty looks ,no admiring glances .nothing !...my self esteem took a knock ,up til then I thought I was every puffs wet dream .

Edited by Astanley
  • Haha 3
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

Like most people of our generation ive come to accept benders do exist and its not an illness ?.....but i cant be around the camp over the top attention seeking types.....quite a well known poof was in our company in a pub years ago he was quick with his wit and i was getting all flustered...he said " dont worry your not my type " i didnt know if i was pleased or angry the cheeky c**t !

you dont think its an illness or perhaps a faulty gene a bit like what makes a black dog a chocolate colour what do you think makes people homosexuals?

Edited by big sid
1 hour ago, gnasher16 said:

you dont think its an illness or perhaps a faulty gene a bit like what makes a black dog a chocolate colour what do you think makes people homosexuals? what else boils my piss is given them kids and saying it better for the kids well its not as they dont get a balanced view or upbringing as a man/ woman parents would give, yes i know theres parents out there that dont deserve kids but theres also same sex parents that are no better.

17 minutes ago, big sid said:

you dont think its an illness or perhaps a faulty gene a bit like what makes a black dog a chocolate colour what do you think makes people homosexuals? what else boils my piss is given them kids and saying it better for the kids well its not as they dont get a balanced view or upbringing as a man/ woman parents would give, yes i know theres parents out there that dont deserve kids but theres also same sex parents that are no better.

I have no idea mate but however scientific we want to make it theres no mistaking its a defect.....we obviously wasnt designed to be bent so like any other defect nature throws up you dont get to do what " normal " people do.....if your born blind you cant be a driving instructor if your born queer you cant have kids thats life.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

I have no idea mate but however scientific we want to make it theres no mistaking its a defect.....we obviously wasnt designed to be bent so like any other defect nature throws up you dont get to do what " normal " people do.....if your born blind you cant be a driving instructor if your born queer you cant have kids thats life.

I always find this a very Interesting conversation In regards to queers.

Now, like you lads I’m of the opinion that it’s obviously a fault.....it’s not how nature intended.

But, when it comes to letting queers adopt kids I personally don’t have a problem with it and I rationalise it like this.

Sometimes in life something has to be a trade off, much as many blokes don’t like to compromise their beliefes and I’m as guilty of that as anyone sometimes you have to......like the field Marshall will order the attack knowing a few thousand lads will get killed, but long term the alternative is worse.....well I think about queers adopting kids the same way.

Imho, it’s much better that a kid is in a loving home with people that care deeply about them than stuck in some shit children’s home with a load of right on, left wing, wog social workers not giving a f**k about them !

Its not ideal, better heterosexual mum & dad but it’s a damn sight better than the alternative 

Anyway, that’s my view on it lads.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
26 minutes ago, WILF said:

I always find this a very Interesting conversation In regards to queers.

Now, like you lads I’m of the opinion that it’s obviously a fault.....it’s not how nature intended.

But, when it comes to letting queers adopt kids I personally don’t have a problem with it and I rationalise it like this.

Sometimes in life something has to be a trade off, much as many blokes don’t like to compromise their beliefes and I’m as guilty of that as anyone sometimes you have to......like the field Marshall will order the attack knowing a few thousand lads will get killed, but long term the alternative is worse.....well I think about queers adopting kids the same way.

Imho, it’s much better that a kid is in a loving home with people that care deeply about them than stuck in some shit children’s home with a load of right on, left wing, wog social workers not giving a f**k about them !

Its not ideal, better heterosexual mum & dad but it’s a damn sight better than the alternative 

Anyway, that’s my view on it lads.

We can communicate with people on the other side of the world in seconds and put people on the moon but we cant find a normal couple of bods to bring an unwanted kid up....i dont buy it mate forcing a child to be brought up in either of those unnatural scenarios is third world thinking and a compromise in my opinion.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 5
9 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

We can communicate with people on the other side of the world in seconds and put people on the moon but we cant find a normal couple of bods to bring an unwanted kid up....i dont buy it mate forcing a child to be brought up in either of those unnatural scenarios is third world thinking and a compromise in my opinion.

No, I hear you squire but if they ain’t coming forward then there’s not much choice.

Obviously as well, normal heterosexual couples are mostly capable of having their own kids and the barriers are lower because you can get IVF on the NHS now without too much problem.

The only couples who don’t have a chance of kids naturally are homosexual couples so (and it’s just a guess) I reckon there could be a disproportionate amount of those couple wanting to adopt ? 

For me, as I have said, the question is basic.

Is it better than the kids home?......and for me the answer is always yes.

Not the ideal but better than the alternative imho.

1 minute ago, WILF said:

No, I hear you squire but if they ain’t coming forward then there’s not much choice.

Obviously as well, normal heterosexual couples are mostly capable of having their own kids and the barriers are lower because you can get IVF on the NHS now without too much problem.

The only couples who don’t have a chance of kids naturally are homosexual couples so (and it’s just a guess) I reckon there could be a disproportionate amount of those couple wanting to adopt ? 

For me, as I have said, the question is basic.

Is it better than the kids home?......and for me the answer is always yes.

Not the ideal but better than the alternative imho.

You know what,this is one of the plus points of this old internet malarkey i just walked down the garden to get something out the shed and while i was down there thought to myself " but what if normal parents were not available... i dont know maybe he,s got a point about that " ?

So yes Wilf i suppose a compromise is better than the alternative.....fair point :thumbs:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, gnasher16 said:

You know what,this is one of the plus points of this old internet malarkey i just walked down the garden to get something out the shed and while i was down there thought to myself " but what if normal parents were not available... i dont know maybe he,s got a point about that " ?

So yes Wilf i suppose a compromise is better than the alternative.....fair point :thumbs:

but then your putting the kids at a disadvantage , even at school as kids can be cruel they would be picked on verbally such as YOUR MAWS GOT BAWS and such like.

3 minutes ago, big sid said:

wilf as i said theres as many same sex parents that are a bad job as same sex ones, because your gay doesnt mean your a model parent or even a decent person.

No I agree, but that’s a totally different conversation mate.

You know, there are plenty of gay millionaire who want to adopt same as there are hetrosexual millionaire who want to adopt.

If the family has been completely checked out from arsehole to breakfast time (no pun intended) , and make no mistake, they are......then let someone love the poor little mites. 

3 minutes ago, big sid said:

but then your putting the kids at a disadvantage , even at school as kids can be cruel they would be picked on verbally such as YOUR MAWS GOT BAWS and such like.

Kids will find a way to be cruel no matter what if that is their nature, they will be as cruel to a kid from a normal family as they will anything else imho