• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s pissing me off seeing all they gays on my tv , can’t stand the shirt lifting faggots , or am I still living in the seventies when men were men and not snowflake, rainbow gay faggots

in the interest of balance It would be good to get the input of a few gay people on this thread ,...can a mod put this up in the air gun section for a  while.

Who gives a shit? ?‍♂️ My brother is gay, my oldest mate is, I have loads of mates who are gay... I don't get the issue.  I once went on a date with a tranny ffs (by accident ??) The wo

Posted Images

15 hours ago, jetro said:

There's a family living not far from me. Their daughter came out as gay to them. They through her out and disowned her .

She moved to the UK, where unfortunately she suddenly died. I was at her funeral, standing at the graveside listening to her parents cry with regret for what they did because their child was gay. 

I see a lot of people on here, voicing their concerns and opinions on gays. But what if one of your children came home and told you they are gay. What would you say to them.

Atb j 

'I'll just prepare the stake'

• Haha 2
15 hours ago, mushroom said:

I really want to fuuck a bird in the rusty sheriff's badge while she is fuucking another bird with a strap on.....

I want a midget dressed as a barbie doll, to watch ?‍♂️

Mate it's not as much fun as you would think ....until the Barbie midget site on ya face.....then it gets real intresting

• Haha 5
6 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

It’s called playing hard to get ?

Oh I wish one would catch this fella lol. It would be great if it became like that scene out of pulp fiction, the one with the fella in the gimp suit and gag.

It would be too good for him.

Any j

i read once its  part of the brain , not functioning  proper why they gay  , there must be loads on here  as 1/2 the fookers  brains  on here dont function , the light on, but nobody in    haha  :laugh:

• Haha 3
19 minutes ago, bird said:

i read once its  part of the brain , not functioning  proper why they gay  , there must be loads on here  as 1/2 the fookers  brains  on here dont function , the light on, but nobody in    haha  :laugh:

Stop putting yourself down ray lol

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

Exactly! Don't they make tellys with an off switch in Britain anymore? :hmm:

But when we are forced to pay to watch that telly in the form of the BBC tax why should we turn it off all the time. 

I'm a libertarian, have have gay friends who are married and numerous lesbo relatives. I believe people should be able to live their lives as they see fit, but even I'm sick of this agenda that's being pumped into our homes and kids minds 24/7

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1