20 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

Both headcases... that hollyhoaks shit is queer after queer Simple reason being that the wanker who writes it is you guessed it a bender.. 

I have no idea what hollyhoaks is about.

I will have to look it up 

Atb j 

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s pissing me off seeing all they gays on my tv , can’t stand the shirt lifting faggots , or am I still living in the seventies when men were men and not snowflake, rainbow gay faggots

in the interest of balance It would be good to get the input of a few gay people on this thread ,...can a mod put this up in the air gun section for a  while.

Who gives a shit? ?‍♂️ My brother is gay, my oldest mate is, I have loads of mates who are gay... I don't get the issue.  I once went on a date with a tranny ffs (by accident ??) The wo

Posted Images

My son is living in the States. 

Not long ago he told me he was at a party on new year eve. There was this fella there, and my lad ask his girlfriend and her freinds was he gay. He said they lost it. That he couldn't ask thoes type of questions. He said he didn't mean anything by it, and that where his from it wasn't against the law to ask. And what were they so scared off.

You can't mention anything over there, even in jest.

He fecked off home, that's the last party with that crowd LOL 

Atb j 

1 hour ago, mushroom said:

Nah ?

I like women ?

learning all the time about the people on here, never figured you for a lezzie, takes allsorts I suppose, as long as your happy crack on (or is that crack to crack instead of cheek to cheek)

• Haha 2
6 hours ago, villaman said:

It’s pissing me off seeing all they gays on my tv , can’t stand the shirt lifting faggots , or am I still living in the seventies when men were men and not snowflake, rainbow gay faggots

Pretty easy solution 

turn the gay channel off

3 hours ago, mushroom said:

I really want to fuuck a bird in the rusty sheriff's badge while she is fuucking another bird with a strap on.....

I want a midget dressed as a barbie doll, to watch ?‍♂️

Has katchum got a passport

and will the barbie dress fit??

?