The normal one's are ok - I went to one of their weddings. They were just 2 normal fellas that just happened to prefer blokes - they didn't dress or talk weird or walk round holding hands.

I asked one that I worked with if he was going to pride - he said to me that if I dress up like a c**t and walk through town telling people that I like to f**k women, he'll go to pride :laugh:

It's the camp weirdos that I can't understand - no one has those mannerisms, it's all an act. They put it on to get in your face then, get all pissy when you tell them to f**k off.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It’s pissing me off seeing all they gays on my tv , can’t stand the shirt lifting faggots , or am I still living in the seventies when men were men and not snowflake, rainbow gay faggots

in the interest of balance It would be good to get the input of a few gay people on this thread ,...can a mod put this up in the air gun section for a  while.

Who gives a shit? ?‍♂️ My brother is gay, my oldest mate is, I have loads of mates who are gay... I don't get the issue.  I once went on a date with a tranny ffs (by accident ??) The wo

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, jetro said:

I have seen a young lad here barred from two pups for been gay. Now fair enough he brought it on him self, with the antics they got up too. 

He went to another local, walked in, got a drink and sat down. A couple of the old timers got up told the owner either he goes or they do. He got barred from there as well.

Atb j 

Good 

1 minute ago, villaman said:

Good 

Yes I agree. No need for that carry on, even if it was a man and woman, I personally wouldn't want to be seeing that if I was out for a quite drink down the local 

Atb j 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Now I know why they call you king of the ring ? your an expert on all things anal ?

The only thing I do with my ring.

Is what nature made if for Katchum.

Shitting out of it...

And nature made women with a vagina to put your penis in..

Why someone would want to put there penis into a hole someone's just shit out of is a bit crazy I think.

But ey we are all entitled to our opinion...

• Haha 2

How can they be classed an normal when a man is trying to impregnate a man??????? They’re mentally ill freaks who seem to live on the left with all the freaks and weirdos. And why do archiologists only fing the remains of men and women when having old bones dna tested?????? Where’s all the millions of trannys bones??????

• Like 5
  • Haha 2
10 minutes ago, king said:

The only thing I do with my ring.

Is what nature made if for Katchum.

Shitting out of it...

And nature made women with a vagina to put your penis in..

Why someone would want to put there penis into a hole someone's just shit out of is a bit crazy I think.

But ey we are all entitled to our opinion...

im just about to start on my second meat pie, anybody fancy it

• Haha 5
6 minutes ago, Lenmcharristar said:

How can they be classed an normal when a man is trying to impregnate a man??????? They’re mentally ill freaks who seem to live on the left with all the freaks and weirdos. And why do archiologists only fing the remains of men and women when having old bones dna tested?????? Where’s all the millions of trannys bones??????

They were all thrown down the well..

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Bush Rummager said:

I went to a gay wedding few year back, through our lasses work.. and I've never had such good odds of getting a gobble in the bogs!!!

You know what they say......... a man knows what a man wants!!?

Yep , a beer  and that’s all

2 hours ago, villaman said:

It’s pissing me off seeing all they gays on my tv , can’t stand the shirt lifting faggots , or am I still living in the seventies when men were men and not snowflake, rainbow gay faggots

F**king hell you need to chill out a bit.Are you sure you're not harbouring some deep down gayness inside you and you're worried that seeing gays carrying on is turning you on and its worrying you.

• Haha 4