Foxing lurchers

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My mates two dogs catch foxes for fun, retrieved dead to hand 🤣 that brindle dog is what I’d call a proper fox dog, the red dog is good aswell , suprisingly fast , if I was still into lamping fox 🦊 th

Saluki bull grey bitch tidy bitch for job   

Bedlington grey my mate had, don’t see many like him now, serious foxing dog pre ban, atb At 

Posted Images

On 31/12/2020 at 19:28, Chid said:

Can't beat a collie bull grey ... Unless you get one like mine 😂🤣

I spoke to trunk on here  before about this type x he keeps. He told me, it can be very hit/miss with this type x , they either brill, or crap, with the temp you never know what you get the pit, or the collie   if it gets bit rough. Funny thing it was the type x I wanted 14 years ago, but not many were bred that way back then, it was either straight pit x grey, ot straight collie xgrey, I ended up with old Bryn, been great rabbit dog day/night, but not a fox dog, that's why I had Buck my gsd x grey, like collie x, but bit more grit in them, well that's what I found. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Foxpack 2 said:

This was my dog from many moons ago .single handed fox dog,I still have dogs today out of him .but not in my eyes as good as him .he would do day night ,Mark a fox to ground etc real all round hard animal .

20201229_124101.jpg

Whst was in he's breeding mate. Looked a nice strong dog credit to you

This fellas gotta have had retrieved close to the hundred mark I’d say. Hard as nails no reverse gear and can put his hand to other stuff just as well. Hopefully get a pup out of him in another couple of seasons when I’m in need of a new dog.

FB26D8B6-89B1-4847-8B12-9CE24AD6AE34.jpeg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Igz said:

This fellas gotta have had retrieved close to the hundred mark I’d say. Hard as nails no reverse gear and can put his hand to other stuff just as well. Hopefully get a pup out of him in another couple of seasons when I’m in need of a new dog.

Gerrim over summat never know how long you got um 4 

Do as u told 🤣

11 minutes ago, Igz said:

I’ve no need for a new dog at min so Ill just have to keep my fingers crossed but I know what you mean it would be a shame not to see what he could produce 

Be 2 year before the pup is any good 2 ya where will.your other dogs be In that time before u know it u got a kennels full o golden oldies or nothing atall 

But on a lighter note 🤣

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Igz said:

What height is he mate? Looks a nice stamp of a big runner