Foxing lurchers

This fellas gotta have had retrieved close to the hundred mark I’d say. Hard as nails no reverse gear and can put his hand to other stuff just as well. Hopefully get a pup out of him in another couple of seasons when I’m in need of a new dog.

FB26D8B6-89B1-4847-8B12-9CE24AD6AE34.jpeg

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saluki bull grey bitch tidy bitch for job   

-

Collie bull greyhound, very honest dog. Knows he's job very well, knows the sweet spot every time. Lamping him 3 night a week when the moon is right. If I had the time he would lamped 5 nights.

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Igz said:

This fellas gotta have had retrieved close to the hundred mark I’d say. Hard as nails no reverse gear and can put his hand to other stuff just as well. Hopefully get a pup out of him in another couple of seasons when I’m in need of a new dog.

Gerrim over summat never know how long you got um 4 

Do as u told ?

11 minutes ago, Igz said:

I’ve no need for a new dog at min so Ill just have to keep my fingers crossed but I know what you mean it would be a shame not to see what he could produce 

Be 2 year before the pup is any good 2 ya where will.your other dogs be In that time before u know it u got a kennels full o golden oldies or nothing atall 

But on a lighter note ?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Igz said:

What height is he mate? Looks a nice stamp of a big runner

1 hour ago, Igz said:

What make is the collar  ?.

2 hours ago, Neobliviscaris1776 said:

What height is he mate? Looks a nice stamp of a big runner

He’s 28 1/2 29 mate. Covers the ground really well to be honest and does what needs to be done. Been a great dog for me. I have put an awful lot of hours into this dog though and if I hadn’t he wouldn’t have put half the stuff away. For 3 seasons it was just me and him 4,5 times a week we were out and even on the days we wasn’t out out we’d still go for an hours and a half mooch. So I do believe in you get out of it what you put in. 

• Like 7
8 hours ago, Foxpack 2 said:

This was my dog from many moons ago .single handed fox dog,I still have dogs today out of him .but not in my eyes as good as him .he would do day night ,Mark a fox to ground etc real all round hard animal .

20201229_124101.jpg

Always liked the look of that dog on here. 

• Like 1