• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Saluki bull grey bitch tidy bitch for job   

-

Collie bull greyhound, very honest dog. Knows he's job very well, knows the sweet spot every time. Lamping him 3 night a week when the moon is right. If I had the time he would lamped 5 nights.

Posted Images

On 31/12/2020 at 09:42, Smashing reds said:

Collie bull greyhound, very honest dog. Knows he's job very well, knows the sweet spot every time. Lamping him 3 night a week when the moon is right. If I had the time he would lamped 5 nights.

20201114_045920.jpg

Screenshot_20201110-222446_WhatsApp.jpg

IMG-20201121-WA0000.jpg

20201211_213625.jpg

Does the dog own a gun ? they look shot to me, they are laying there far too peaceful and in tact 

• Confused 1
19 minutes ago, whitefeet4190 said:

Does the dog own a gun ? they look shot to me, they are laying there far too peaceful and in tact 

Intact ? A dog don't need to rip them up to kill them you know 

• Like 5
On 31/12/2020 at 19:28, Chid said:

Can't beat a collie bull grey ... Unless you get one like mine ??

I spoke to trunk on here  before about this type x he keeps. He told me, it can be very hit/miss with this type x , they either brill, or crap, with the temp you never know what you get the pit, or the collie   if it gets bit rough. Funny thing it was the type x I wanted 14 years ago, but not many were bred that way back then, it was either straight pit x grey, ot straight collie xgrey, I ended up with old Bryn, been great rabbit dog day/night, but not a fox dog, that's why I had Buck my gsd x grey, like collie x, but bit more grit in them, well that's what I found. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Foxpack 2 said:

This was my dog from many moons ago .single handed fox dog,I still have dogs today out of him .but not in my eyes as good as him .he would do day night ,Mark a fox to ground etc real all round hard animal .

20201229_124101.jpg

Whst was in he's breeding mate. Looked a nice strong dog credit to you