Six nations 2020

On 02/02/2020 at 17:33, walshie said:

My technical analysis is England played like a bunch of mongs who couldn't hold onto a ball if you put it in their hand, let alone catch one. 

???

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a 24hrs just going to leave this here

FFS fancy being 27 days out on a fact like that ken ... Hang your head in shame 

Well here we go lads ........

Posted Images

Just as aside. Listening to the commentary on the Scotland/Ireland game, all that came through was The Glasgow/Edinburgh theme. What ever happened to Melrose, Hawick, Galashiels, Kelso, Earlston and all the other stalwarts of the game which originated in the Scottish Borders.?

• Thanks 1

Being an impartial Englishman I  am watching this game between Ireland and Wales with joy. Cos I don't mind who wins. It is looking a good game. Later I hope that we stuff the scotish. 

Ps I  wonder if is horizontally  raining and blowing a howling Gale up in Scotland now before our match ?   I suppose that, that is a bit of a stupid question really.

At the mo it is brilliant sunshine and blue sky down here in the south east.

I favour Wales because it is a country within the UK over an external country.

Edited by Meece
  • Like 1
On 02/02/2020 at 17:44, jok said:

Just as aside. Listening to the commentary on the Scotland/Ireland game, all that came through was The Glasgow/Edinburgh theme. What ever happened to Melrose, Hawick, Galashiels, Kelso, Earlston and all the other stalwarts of the game which originated in the Scottish Borders.?

they are the only two pro teams in scotland.

• Thanks 1

Yes. Got to agree with you. What a horrible game . Not blaming the weather because both sides had the same problems. I'm just thinking, on that performance, how can so many good players make such a hash?  If you know the conditions are against you then surely you adapt. I know we did. Jok.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, jok said:

Yes. Got to agree with you. What a horrible game . Not blaming the weather because both sides had the same problems. I'm just thinking, on that performance, how can so many good players make such a hash?  If you know the conditions are against you then surely you adapt. I know we did. Jok.

Got to agree with you there mate. Why did they both carry on with the kicking game in those conditions? 

Cheers Arry

• Like 1

Really struggle to get into union just way to much kicking and so many penalties for next to nothing and so many times you here the commentary sayin oh what a try he's powered over the line when the truth is the defence we're shite n bottled it..