Six nations 2020

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a 24hrs just going to leave this here

FFS fancy being 27 days out on a fact like that ken ... Hang your head in shame 

Well here we go lads ........

Posted Images

1 hour ago, walshie said:

Should go back to the 5 Nations IMO. Italy are only in it for the other teams to get a bonus point. I feel sorry for them getting thrashed every game, every year. 

Nice start for Wales and Ireland though. ?

I'd be happy to kick the French out as well and return it to the 4 nations :yes:

.......... there's some good old fashioned rivalry in these little countries :thumbs:

19 minutes ago, socks said:

Italy ... a six nations game that is .....

I think that you are mistaken. .  According to Wikipedia. ... Italy has not won a Six Nations match since their 22–19 away win against Scotland in Round 3 of the 2015 tournament, losing every game since; this equates to a losing run of 22 matches.........https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Italy_national_rugby_union_team 

I  did think that they had beaten the frogs  and Scotland.

3 minutes ago, socks said:

So that’s five years this year then .....

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Chid said:

Yeah. 

They have got 4 more  matches yet.  Possible but highly unlikely.  The fat lady ain't sung yet.  According to that post about 22lr the other day their selling 22lr ammo that is going to take rabbit at 300 yards so there is hope.  Did I say that I thought that I  was the pope and a space man on Wednesday? 

Italy are only there to provide another opportunity to sell match tickets, no other reason, France had a tenuous link through Brittany and the celtic link to Britain, all this talk of introducing other countries into the tournament just wipes out history of the competition and turns it into just another league, there are enough now, no need for another

• Like 2

Well. Being a sweaty, I can only speak as I saw. The French came out with only one thing in mind and without a doubt that was aggression. The English came out with one thing in mind and that was that they could not possibly lose . Handling in the middle of the park was, to be frank, abissmal.  The French tries were crisp and by and large unchallenged. Mr Jones may need tae think again. IMO. Jok.

• Like 1

Well Walshie. I was trying to be kind, but that pretty much summed up what happened today.  The French were absolutely all over every aspect of the game and I've never seen England closed down so easily. They played like winners which I'm taking to the bookies in the morning. Our lads, however, possibly need some divine intervention. JMO. JOK.

• Like 1
On 02/02/2020 at 17:33, walshie said:

My technical analysis is England played like a bunch of mongs who couldn't hold onto a ball if you put it in their hand, let alone catch one. 

?, complete opposite of last year when england trounced france

• Like 1