• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi from your description you are indicating the issue is in your kennels. I am a Pest Control officer and regularly undertake flea treatments. Understanding the flea life cycle is important

Advocate spot on, lethal stuff, 

Think they were called Bravecto? Atb

Posted Images

Prevents fleas from coming back 6mnths. https://www.fruugo.ie/bravecto-spoton-500mg-for-medium-dogs-gt1020-kg-2244-lbs/p-40376283-82431324?language=en&ac=croud&gclid=Cj0KCQiAvc_xBRCYARIsAC5QT9mSR1t0DU5okb_YbH6PR1fPP-vJ297QkfCCyFIhRulLhosUm9JhkmcaAnTZEALw_wcB . Think mine cost roughly 20.00 per terrier. From the local vet.

Screenshot_20200201-093607~2.png

Edited by howdeeposxxt
8 hours ago, king said:

This is what you want Peter.spray this on the dogs to wet them and watch the fleas jump off.

Also spray the gaps etc in kennels..

Mix about 10ml in 1litre of water.

Use 1 of the wife's spray bottles under the sink.

Pm me your address and I will post some to you in the morning...

post-49562-0-19416900-1401895411.jpg.d4e9f39a136f0cd08b4655f72dfb3d18.jpg

Can still get that I used to use this for the pigeon pens the old stuff was lethal spade it all in the loft the once must of done it abit to strong knocked me bow legged ?

25 minutes ago, Penda said:

Can still get that I used to use this for the pigeon pens the old stuff was lethal spade it all in the loft the once must of done it abit to strong knocked me bow legged ?

it does smell proper penda lol..that's what iv'e got here is the old stuff.the new stuff aint as strong lad's say..the old stuff keep's the loft free from everything for 1yr the bottle say's..

Just now, king said:

it does smell proper penda lol..that's what iv'e got here is the old stuff.the new stuff aint as strong lad's say..the old stuff keep's the loft free from everything for 1yr the bottle say's..

If it's the old stuff that's the dogs dangles clears red mites flea lice crabs off yah short and curlys does the lot I did use it on my dogs and my kennel I even used to dip birds in it good gear 

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, Penda said:

If it's the old stuff that's the dogs dangles clears red mites flea lice crabs off yah short and curlys does the lot I did use it on my dogs and my kennel I even used to dip birds in it good gear 

they banned the old stuff i think and made a new version.it's work's great.doubt you could get anything better than the old stuff nowaday's mate..

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Maximus Ferret said:

Bravecto is expensive but lasts 3 months so still good value. It's also the only thing I know that kills tics if you run in sheep/deer country. Some spot ons say they kill ticks but they don't.

100% agree with that, my dog picked up tics constantly. I have used all sort of different products but Bravecto is the only one that has worked. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Maximus Ferret said:

Bravecto is expensive but lasts 3 months so still good value. It's also the only thing I know that kills tics if you run in sheep/deer country. Some spot ons say they kill ticks but they don't.

Its good stuff I get it in tablet form.

• Like 1

Had a nightmare with this last summer. As said it’s breaking the cycle. Ours were coming from the hedgehogs in the garden. They were riddled in them. There’s a tablet that you can get from the vet and it will stop fleas and ticks going on the dogs. Not cheap though and you are supposed to give every few months. Probably worth it though if you add up all your cleaning time and hassle. It’s the eggs that are the problem. They lay dormant for up to a year. 

Do your dogs come in house ? If so I'd smoke bomb the house , advocate or stronghold one's a month for 3 month then advocate or stronghold  every 3 months when worm dogs can't remember last time my dogs had fles or ticks 

13 hours ago, peterhunter86 said:

I'm having a problem with fleas I've tried all sorts of sprays an shampoos, new bedding steam cleaned kennels the lot an they keep coming back, up until this I've never had a problem with them, any recommendations for something that can ged rid, 

Like the guys said advocate spot on but you need too find where they keep coming from have you got rats