Back on

30 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Aup dave still having a walk out about the place I 

Hows big Dave 

Hows it going mate yer am still doing a bit mate...and big dave spot on been out a bit this season but he in getting a new knee at the min 

1 minute ago, CA$H 91 said:

Hows it going mate yer am still doing a bit mate...and big dave spot on been out a bit this season but he in getting a new knee at the min 

Fair play mate tek it steady hope the big fella gets the knee sorted look after him there be hell 2 pay else ?

7 hours ago, thefensarefarbutistillgo said:

Nice pups defo thrown back to bulldozer, is that Iron Lady the one that has been to Romeo before, there is some clips of a bitch called cassy out of them on YouTube, looks a good sharp bitch 

That's the same bitch mate I had the litter brother to that cassy as well and what a little dog he was... she chucks real good pups she has another litter about 12  months old now and there doing the there job as well 

• Like 1

They looking well mate I havnt done much with them iv been holding them back they have only just gone 12 months old now will try them back end of the season, been getting good feed back from rest of the lads who have pups of my litter.  I like the look of that iron lady ?

Edited by Westyorkshire_lad
1 hour ago, Westyorkshire_lad said:

They looking well mate I havnt done much with them iv been holding them back they have only just gone 12 months old now will try them back end of the season, been getting good feed back from rest of the lads who have pups of my litter.  I like the look of that iron lady ?

1 hour ago, Westyorkshire_lad said:

20200201_095844.jpg.24891beb5de8e70ace10e418bf733218.jpg

20200201_095943.jpg

Taking it easy with them mate best way and they are a lovely set of pups pal you have some fun with them .. and that iron lady is s very good producer of pups she has had 2 little before myn and 90% or them have made the grade pup 10 month old killing them December time out of her ....and that red bitch av just put is a top class bitch she is out scouser to john Bowmens bitch little sister to baz stokes good dog 

• Like 1