New permission

Been out to the salad farm permissions this morning and dropped lucky by getting a big overgrown garden and adjoining paddocks, the garden is running wick with rabbits and theyv got some warrens in the paddocks aswell, seen plenty, and shot 3, theres wood pigeons all over so will be setting up for them hopefully at the weekend

20200130_102312.jpg

20200130_102317.jpg

20200130_102338.jpg

20200130_103415.jpg

20200130_085605.jpg

• Like 15

Cheers si, yes mate i sold the nv, when i used the photon and then the pard it made my eye feel dodgy like a bright ring around my eye for a good while after i stopped looking throu them, i had a nitesite viper aswell but that done my nut in having to put gigs on to look at the screen, iv had a decent gun lamp for about 4 years which i can use with no probs and had plenty rabbits with it in the past so il stick to the lamp now mate

• Like 2
3 hours ago, big napper said:

Cheers si, yes mate i sold the nv, when i used the photon and then the pard it made my eye feel dodgy like a bright ring around my eye for a good while after i stopped looking throu them, i had a nitesite viper aswell but that done my nut in having to put gigs on to look at the screen, iv had a decent gun lamp for about 4 years which i can use with no probs and had plenty rabbits with it in the past so il stick to the lamp now mate

yeah I can understand that, I have mine on the lowest settings and use a spotter then just use the nv for the shot. 

sold me 007 and the 008 stays on the impact, use the lamp on the bigger stuff all the time:thumbs:

the photon batterd my eyes that much one night I walked miles to the wrong farm:fool:

• Haha 1

Cheers mark, Dervburner, ye its a decent place, iv got almost all the salad farms and small holdings around here now and theres plenty to go at for shooting and ferreting, 

Cheers rez, love summer for shooting cant wait, hope your new perm is a decent place pal, let us know once youv been

• Like 1
1 hour ago, big napper said:

Cheers mark, Dervburner, ye its a decent place, iv got almost all the salad farms and small holdings around here now and theres plenty to go at for shooting and ferreting, 

Cheers rez, love summer for shooting cant wait, hope your new perm is a decent place pal, let us know once youv been

Well, you’ve obviously proven yourself and earned these permissions on your own merit. Well deserved and all the best to you. ?

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...