Poacher

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember watching this about 35 year ago, I still use a bike to this day to start getting my dogs in shape because of it, shows lamping rabbits with the dog and shooting roosting pheasants on a nigh

I remember hearing it was something to do with imports, I have no idea if that was true or not. I remember saving grey partridges up in the freezer thawing them out when I had around 2 to 3 hundr

it was common back then......all farms burnt the stubble... like the other chaps I remember watching when it was first on.....watched it the other year as well ...think somone put up on here or m

Posted Images

5 hours ago, joe ox said:

I can remember them being a fiver a brace, why did the price go down I don't remember?

Roe was a pound for a pound which was good money back then, not sure its that much more now?

Roe.."Pound a pound,.head off, feet off"....sold several hundred back in the day.....it was easy money....:good:

DSC_2615.JPG

• Like 3
3 hours ago, low plains drifter said:

Must have been carried on from when horse drawn ploughs were used for the job

I've been walking an area this season all the arable has been left in stubble, it's good to see, and is concealing a few

The wunt be drilling till spring 2 mullarkin wet