For the pigeon boys

2 hours ago, sid g said:

wnen do they pair up now days used to be feb valentines day when i was at it my mate pairs his show stuff up in dec under lights ..

There my brothers birds, I think they started breeding around December, he bought in some youngsters in around January that were just out of the nest, an he had plenty sitting on eggs

• Thanks 1

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Never kept them but a few mates da’s and granda’s did..., and a load of men in the surrounding schemes. Remember playing football on Sunday mornings and there’s be loads of doos in the sky. Another wo

Few pics of the young birds

Posted Images

I keep getting tempted to try a pair of Spanish thief pouters on the local ferals but it's a lot of expense and ball ache to set up and if they don't work them it's a waste of time.

The horseman and crosses I tried were unsuccessful on the ferals.

On 29/01/2020 at 18:54, pengelli said:

Aye  katchum used to go at night and do the swaps we used to buy big dyed hens bought one for£10 one night me and ma mate halved in for it fiver each strong money back in the day ??

can you mind the doo shops on maryhill road and keppochill road going back 30 year here?