Stoltman Brothers ( strong man )

always liked strong man   on the telly, from Geoff Capes  - Eddie Hall  , being watching the Stoltman brothers  both very strong lads, the younger Tom i reckon could win it this year if he stays fit and injury free .Think Tomo like    WSM    as well , dont know if got bit of input on the post . ?  Can understand Luke the older brother , but fooked if i can understand  Tom, i struggle  with jock accents best of times lol, mind you  where i live now by Hereford/ border   most  struggle here with my W-ton accent  lol, all i get are you from Brum , say bloody no wolves :wallbash:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yep I pulled that when we were In Kosovo and they yanks put up a multi nation competition that I won ........

I agree that competition was much better back then i cant even be arsed to watch it anymore........too much bodyweight strength these days i think the likes of Sigmarson,Magnuson,Pudzianowski etc were

You getting in to arguments !!! No way ,just can't imagine it ,an easy going placid fella like you ..fukin world's gone mad .

yeh ..hes only young is Tom....and another giant like Hathor...and shaw ....all around the 6.8 mark....Hathor and shaw around 200 kilo...Tom's a bit lighter....he's one to watch for the future ....hes got a good deadlift .....

did you see Tom  came 2nd in the british strongest man two week ago ray....and his brother 3rd.....

also Terry holands is the senior worlds strongest man......won it about 2 month back....think its for over 40's

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, TOMO said:

yeh ..hes only young is Tom....and another giant like Hathor...and shaw ....all around the 6.8 mark....Hathor and shaw around 200 kilo...Tom's a bit lighter....he's one to watch for the future ....hes got a good deadlift .....

did you see Tom  came 2nd in the british strongest man two week ago ray....and his brother 3rd.....

also Terry holands is the senior worlds strongest man......won it about 2 month back....think its for over 40's

missed that one  Tomo , you got the link ,?  yeh old Terry holands  , he still does ok dont he, he dropped alot weight, think he took up body/building , then went back to strong man, and put bit back on, but bit lighter than before . i tell you what Tomo , i dont think  ( Larry  Wheels )  can cut it at strong man stuff, ive watching him on training , ok he got power for his weight, but think he bit light to compete with some of the bigger lads   Hathor  , Shaw ,  Hall when he was at it, lad etc

One of the brothers worked offshore, he did a few trips on the platform Im on. What  a size mind, hard to take in till you stand alongside some of these strongmen. He was in the gym and it looked like everybody was crowded round him watching, but he was using all the free weights so they where waiting for him to finish . Lol

5 minutes ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t get me started mate haha it’s full a lazy cnuts that think Cos they took there fat arse to gym they don’t have to clean up after themselves, in middle of set of squats with 100 odd kg on me back an some daft bimbo comes backing in the rack an bangs into me, back to back when I turn round she taking a Fcuking selfie ?  folk who been there longer than me ( nearly a year ) an still doing same stupid shit an none the better off, I could go on haha was pulled for walking about in socks ffs, I think they just want fat over weight women an guys who are going throo a fad or summat mate, I know a guy that trains an he don’t use it an I doubt he uses the fancier one nearby so there Must be proper gym somewhere with no slobs puffing an panting an coughing and spluttering all over the place whilst trying to suss out the air walker or what ever that peice a shite is ? must be easy as it’s all fattys that use it ???? I’ll see the guy I know at some point an find a proper mans gym ?

haha ,  your prob fitter and stronger than alot down there , working and hunting.  drag a 145lb dead weight  coverd in mud. brambles , through few woods at night soon get your fit or kill you

1 hour ago, bird said:

missed that one  Tomo , you got the link ,?  yeh old Terry holands  , he still does ok dont he, he dropped alot weight, think he took up body/building , then went back to strong man, and put bit back on, but bit lighter than before . i tell you what Tomo , i dont think  ( Larry  Wheels )  can cut it at strong man stuff, ive watching him on training , ok he got power for his weight, but think he bit light to compete with some of the bigger lads   Hathor  , Shaw ,  Hall when he was at it, lad etc

I don't think he can do it whilst still power lifting and bodybuilding ......he needs to  concentrate on just one thing....but he is phenomenally strong....think his total in power lifting is over 2400 lbs

1 hour ago, MickC said:

One of the brothers worked offshore, he did a few trips on the platform Im on. What  a size mind, hard to take in till you stand alongside some of these strongmen. He was in the gym and it looked like everybody was crowded round him watching, but he was using all the free weights so they where waiting for him to finish . Lol

Ya right about the size I used to work with Jamie Reeves former wsm. And even though he was getting on abit his strength was unreal he used to just pick up motors that we would normally have to lift with pull lifts. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

He was training for wsm and tore a bicep. Hes strong bit hes actually pretty slow on the moving events doubt hed have done well tbh

Yeh I seen that......Eddie did his as well

2 hours ago, TOMO said:

That's good to hear about big Tel, always hoped he'd win WSM one year, felt bad for him having to pull out with the injury, could see how sick he was about it

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Think I getting kicked out gym or gonna leave ? had couple disagreements now an it ain’t worth it, can’t be doin with fake folk all around me. So gonna try an sort some gear out for up farm, get a sled to push an pull an start getting some more weights an stuff to put up there. Be daft to go up there an Only use a wee corner of yard or summat with a bench/power rack an bar set up when I have access to lots more gear an space so gonna mix things up a bit more now, Fcuking stupid gyms ??

you think you gym is bad mine is worse.fecking muppets on phones then taking all night to use one cable m/c.muppets swinging bloody weights up but using too much weight to do the exercise properly.muppets doing maybe 1/ 5th  of the movement fast as feck.muppets just staring at you which really pisses me off.last but not least leaving all the fecking weights on the machines,racks and the free weights all over the bloody floor.the ammount of equipment that gets broke by these wankers just slamming stuff down is unreal

1 hour ago, W. Katchum said:

Don’t get me started mate haha it’s full a lazy cnuts that think Cos they took there fat arse to gym they don’t have to clean up after themselves, in middle of set of squats with 100 odd kg on me back an some daft bimbo comes backing in the rack an bangs into me, back to back when I turn round she taking a Fcuking selfie ?  folk who been there longer than me ( nearly a year ) an still doing same stupid shit an none the better off, I could go on haha was pulled for walking about in socks ffs, I think they just want fat over weight women an guys who are going throo a fad or summat mate, I know a guy that trains an he don’t use it an I doubt he uses the fancier one nearby so there Must be proper gym somewhere with no slobs puffing an panting an coughing and spluttering all over the place whilst trying to suss out the air walker or what ever that peice a shite is ? must be easy as it’s all fattys that use it ???? I’ll see the guy I know at some point an find a proper mans gym ?

??why go to the gym for an argument ,just stay at home and argue with the wife  .

2 hours ago, TOMO said:

Used to train in the same gym as Terry about 12 years back as my pal who was britains 105 champion owned it.Just an old farm building with a load of strongman gear in it.Terry was a naturally strong fella but never took training seriously would turn up to train with a carrier bag full up with pasties and chocolate bars from the garage smoking a roll up.

My pal at the gym a couple of minutes down the road from me a few years back.Super strong for a 16 stone bloke who also did triathlons.Weve just recently started getting out on the mountain bikes together recently and hes been talking about doing an endurance race.

• Like 1
4 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

Think I getting kicked out gym or gonna leave ? had couple disagreements now an it ain’t worth it, can’t be doin with fake folk all around me. So gonna try an sort some gear out for up farm, get a sled to push an pull an start getting some more weights an stuff to put up there. Be daft to go up there an Only use a wee corner of yard or summat with a bench/power rack an bar set up when I have access to lots more gear an space so gonna mix things up a bit more now, Fcuking stupid gyms ??

You getting in to arguments !!! No way ,just can't imagine it ,an easy going placid fella like you ..fukin world's gone mad .

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1