North v South

4 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

So now we,ve established that the South has the best beaches,the best opportunities and the prettiest ladies is there actually anything better about the North at all ?

Dodgy moustaches ?

Diamond pattern jumpers shoplifted from Marks & Spencer ? 

• Haha 4

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's wrong with liver. It's very good for you. Coated in flour black pepper and a salt, fryed in real butter, with home made brown bread,  The food for the gods Atb j 

I've spent half my life fishing in the lakes and it's stunning, someone mentioned life experiences and my best ones are there and on the beaches and in the sea in North Wales, travelled all over the w

I was working in a quarry on a dozer feeding a 1 mile long conveyor belt.through a big hopper. It was sandstone and gravel.The sandstone seem was about 2ft thick and I had to use the dozer ripper

Posted Images

17 hours ago, gnasher16 said:

?....Ok the Premier League currently consists of the following :

3 clubs from the Midlands

7 clubs from the North

10 clubs from the South

Next ? ?

Top 2 are from the North maybe 3 depending what you do with Leicester bottom 4 are all south. Two of the teams from the North have probably won more silverware on there own than every southern club combined. Also we have tougher fans I heard a load of poncy southern fans got run into to the North sea by a few dozy mackems ??

2 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

Top 2 are from the North maybe 3 depending what you do with Leicester bottom 4 are all south. Two of the teams from the North have probably won more silverware on there own than every southern club combined. Also we have tougher fans I heard a load of poncy southern fans got run into to the North sea by a few dozy mackems ??

? Its just as well we're talking tongue in cheek for your sake and mine ?

• Haha 2
17 hours ago, WILF said:

Dodgy moustaches ?

Diamond pattern jumpers shoplifted from Marks & Spencer ? 

At least were smart enough to go out and Nick some clothes that fit last time I was down south all the "men" were walking round in there old school trousers like the chap below

Screenshot_20200131-105414.jpg

• Haha 3

Birmingham and the Midlands possibly have the worst fashion sense on earth !........you can bet your bollocks there a million Brummies sitting somewhere on any given day and saying:

”oooollll tell theee whoot, that David Hasselhoff dooont arrrf nooo ow tuuu dress tha noos.......lets gooo doon tha boolring and see if they gat sooom orf dooos leather jackets “ 

Its like the testing district for every pound shop in the world ! 

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, WILF said:

Has anyone read “Judas Pig” ?.......the description of Blackpool is eye watering funny ! Lol ? 

One of the toughest ,wisest men I ever met came from Blackpool ,it was worth going to that shit hole just to spend a few hours in his company .rip M

• Like 1