North v South

13 hours ago, Blackmag said:

were your threatening to batter lads and meet up with them when you get back of your jollys 

no no no your wrong there mate the lads a pacifist......" war is unjustifiable and strictly opposes violence as a means of settling disputes "

Its ok i had to look it up as well.

• Haha 2

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's wrong with liver. It's very good for you. Coated in flour black pepper and a salt, fryed in real butter, with home made brown bread,  The food for the gods Atb j 

I've spent half my life fishing in the lakes and it's stunning, someone mentioned life experiences and my best ones are there and on the beaches and in the sea in North Wales, travelled all over the w

I was working in a quarry on a dozer feeding a 1 mile long conveyor belt.through a big hopper. It was sandstone and gravel.The sandstone seem was about 2ft thick and I had to use the dozer ripper

Posted Images

1 hour ago, JDHUNTING said:

The beaches are nicer up here I reckon, if your counting North Wales and Scotland then there's no question Scottish beaches are the best I've ever seen and totally deserted, none of this paying the NT a tenner to park in a field for a couple of hours then lieing on a beach packed together like sardines.

P.s if a civil war kicked off Cornwall would be the first place to tell the rest of the UK to do one they don't even class themselves as English, there Celts or Gaelic or whatever it is.

What are the best beaches in Scotland mate ive been to a lot of the Welsh beaches and for me they're not a patch on Cornwall.

1 hour ago, WILF said:

3 minutes ago, gnasher16 said:

What are the best beaches in Scotland mate ive been to a lot of the Welsh beaches and for me they're not a patch on Cornwall.

Anywhere on the west coast pal, they are stunning, I've spent loads of time in Cornwall and Devon and the beaches are nice, but they're mostly tourist traps or dangerous currents, was on kynance cove last year and it would e been stunning bar the 2000 other people blocking every grain of sand. North Wales is right up there for usable beaches aswell, not as pretty as Scotland but similar in looks to Cornish beaches but not as busy.

• Like 1
Just now, gnasher16 said:

Thats a nice picture...the sun being out always makes a difference ....but how often does that happen up there ?

That’s the thing my Mrs always says, if the weather was guaranteed fine all the time it wouldn’t be the place it is because there would be too many people.

10 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Right!? :D

:angel:

f**k all that kayaking and jumping about like a mountain goat, get a little darling like that wrapped round you, couple of bottles of something cold and some tidy seafood dinners out and spend the rest of the time in bed ! 

• Haha 2
5 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

This is actually really useful information and makes me want to go even more. But anyway, bikinis.....

CLICK!

f***ing hell, I’d have made a pig of myself down there as a young man !

If only they had social media in my day !

Just now, W. Katchum said:

Got some cracking memories from worms head an the gower from the late 90s early 2000s ? net some class folk an some real good times ?

About 60 miles from where I grew up, soon as we could drive we be down that way every weekend lol... Llangennith, caswell Bay, camping, fishing, dancing and shagging like f**k.... Them Swansea girls was real friendly ?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1