North v South

7 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Would it not be fair to say they are fishing on a regular basis ?

Just that their cast as strike are hopeless and just don't work ?

It works both ways ya Moronic arse licking non entity ?

You see max when you see a grown man making himself look like total weapon every day on nearly every post you make  and constantly trying to wind folk up or trying to make every sporting thread about a shitty lower league team that no one cares about but you  I have to do my bit for care in the community and try a help you but alas you are a lost cause max 

• Like 2

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's wrong with liver. It's very good for you. Coated in flour black pepper and a salt, fryed in real butter, with home made brown bread,  The food for the gods Atb j 

I've spent half my life fishing in the lakes and it's stunning, someone mentioned life experiences and my best ones are there and on the beaches and in the sea in North Wales, travelled all over the w

I was working in a quarry on a dozer feeding a 1 mile long conveyor belt.through a big hopper. It was sandstone and gravel.The sandstone seem was about 2ft thick and I had to use the dozer ripper

Posted Images

19 hours ago, WILF said:

Brittonic is the modern name given to the collection of Celtic and Pictish dialects spoken around the isles in those times, before the adoption of common English and back in the annals of time there wasn’t one language, everyone spoke their own version of celtish or Pictish dialects.

One thing none of us can be as fluent in as you though is bollocks ! 

http://www.digitaljournal.com/science/dna-study-welsh-are-true-britons-english-25-german-45-french/article/428731   interesting read

• Like 1
30 minutes ago, greg64 said:

If you like that sort of thing a good book is the complete history of the Anglo Saxons and also The History of England on podcast ?

• Like 1
9 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

How can you be putting someone right who is quoting a Professor who obviously knows his shit.

What you saying is you know more than him ??

Rather than keep making a massive c**t of yourself, look it up ;) 

6B436081-8145-4BAE-8E13-2B67A535C188.jpeg.b508ff1b5630e1212e43ea2973582838.jpeg

Because I’m a kind person I will leave this info here rather than keep witnessing the spectacle of you putting your size 11 in your mouth time after time ! 
You are welcome ;) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
On 28/01/2020 at 10:46, gnasher16 said:

One thing id certainly pick south over north is beaches.....some of them down Cornwall/Devon rival anything abroad as far as im concerned.....just a shame the weather aint a bit better......but even thats still better than the north ?

The beaches are nicer up here I reckon, if your counting North Wales and Scotland then there's no question Scottish beaches are the best I've ever seen and totally deserted, none of this paying the NT a tenner to park in a field for a couple of hours then lieing on a beach packed together like sardines.

P.s if a civil war kicked off Cornwall would be the first place to tell the rest of the UK to do one they don't even class themselves as English, there Celts or Gaelic or whatever it is.

16 hours ago, WILF said:

I don’t know about them places mate and not trying to turn this into a religious thread but the lakes is one of the only places I have stood in my life and felt a genuine power and presence of something bigger than us........some spots are literally awesome.

I've spent half my life fishing in the lakes and it's stunning, someone mentioned life experiences and my best ones are there and on the beaches and in the sea in North Wales, travelled all over the world and mostly it was shit tick box tourism nothing compared to spending a week on my boat in this country. I enjoy hunting fishing and my kids and the less other people I bump into while I'm enjoying any of those three things the better.

Edit, this is me on Windermere about 12 years ago taken by Matt hayes

CrbdutLWAAEQsI8.jpeg

Edited by JDHUNTING
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

I've spent half my life fishing in the lakes and it's stunning, someone mentioned life experiences and my best ones are there and on the beaches and in the sea in North Wales, travelled all over the world and mostly it was shit tick box tourism nothing compared to spending a week on my boat in this country. I enjoy hunting fishing and my kids and the less other people I bump into while I'm enjoying any of those three things the better.

CrbdutLWAAEQsI8.jpeg

Love that mate, as you know you have to take a boat up and down Windermere to appreciate the sheer scale of it.

8 minutes ago, JDHUNTING said:

CrbdutLWAAEQsI8.jpeg

Love this post ?

17 hours ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

The north east is notorious about the quality of air ...

wasnt the opening sequence of blade runner based on the night views of Ridley Scott growing up in the north east? 

Middlesboro? 

Not to mention the entire dog shit strewn streets of Hartlepool 

Middlesborough is generally recognised by away football fans as just about the most foul and dreary places you go to over a season.....its another reason for us to dread relegation. 

11 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

How can you be putting someone right who is quoting a Professor who obviously knows his shit.

What you saying is you know more than him ??

Why don’t you join us on our walk up scarfiel pike, then you,ll be able to educate everybody that doesn’t agree with you, sell brass cocks to those that do and chase the rest into the sea whilst raising some money for a good cause, should be right up your alley ???

• Haha 7