North v South

• Replies 608
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's wrong with liver. It's very good for you. Coated in flour black pepper and a salt, fryed in real butter, with home made brown bread,  The food for the gods Atb j 

I've spent half my life fishing in the lakes and it's stunning, someone mentioned life experiences and my best ones are there and on the beaches and in the sea in North Wales, travelled all over the w

I was working in a quarry on a dozer feeding a 1 mile long conveyor belt.through a big hopper. It was sandstone and gravel.The sandstone seem was about 2ft thick and I had to use the dozer ripper

Posted Images

The further north you get now days the friendlier people are, old Londoners are also like that but London isn’t England anymore......it’s all f***ing imports or ignorant middle class fuckwits with a shit uni degree and ideas of grandeur !

Englishmen are Englishmen, there’s not much difference between us 

13 minutes ago, WILF said:

The further north you get now days the friendlier people are, old Londoners are also like that but London isn’t England anymore......it’s all f***ing imports or ignorant middle class fuckwits with a shit uni degree and ideas of grandeur !

Englishmen are Englishmen, there’s not much difference between us 

i would rather spend a day chatting with some yorkshire bloke than some essex boy smelling of joop

yapping on about fck all

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
4 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

There is a difference a Big one at that re Southerners and Northerners . Northerners have Always been more Friendly ' Forthright and Welcoming .

It is what it is .

Most people are from all over the uk anyway,i done a dna test and its very surprising,so where you live is,well just were you live,dont define if your friendlier,uglier,or got a bigger cock than someone who lives 500 mile away.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, maxhardcore said:

And like wise the stuck up their own arse ignorant sorts in the North East which in comparison to Down South is minimal are prob descended from Southerers who migrated North ☺️

I think youll find that anyone descended from southerners that migrated north are more likely to be retarded rather than ignorant And as for all the pollution you keep going on about have you ever been to Kent,sussex,Dorset,Devon,cornwall etc?

• Like 3

I feel lucky to live in Devon, some of the best beaches in the UK, dartmoor and Exmoor, more countryside than you can walk in a lifetime... decent people in the main, Exeter is a nice city, Plymouth.. well you know...lol....good place to get out in is Plymouth, with very friendly people I've always found ... I wouldnt move anywhere else in the UK and I've spent a lot of time working all over it....

• Like 4
1 minute ago, NEWKID said:

I feel lucky to live in Devon, some of the best beaches in the UK, dartmoor and Exmoor, more countryside than you can walk in a lifetime... decent people in the main, Exeter is a nice city, Plymouth.. well you know...lol....good place to get out in is Plymouth, with very friendly people I've always found ... I wouldnt move anywhere else in the UK and I've spent a lot of time working all over it....

Dont forget the abundance of game and fish on our doorstep; everything from rabbit to red deer and flounder through tuna. 

• Like 1