Feathered Game

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sounds like you are going to have some great fun Billy.. Very few of us live on farms, and have free access to a multitude of domestic critters...but, I have found over the years, that if you hav

Dogs should now the difference between what’s on and what’s off the menu. 

Been out with a few lads who don't need too stockbreak their dogs because of the ground they run... Personally I can't be doing with having ? in my arse, wondering what's over the next brow... I stock

Posted Images

All my dogs are sound with my chickens, ducks and geese. And even my white pheasants before i sold them.my dogs being 3 lurchers and 2 terriers.. But out of the allotment and into the feild they'd hunt the above mentioned...

Yet i couldn't and cannot break my patterdale to the ferrets. Shes a nutcase

On 28/01/2020 at 10:33, Tyla said:

Personally I want everything stock broken. I go on invites in different parts of the country and don't want to let myself or my host down. Same as i want dogs to be comfortable staying in a strange house or kennel happily or even the motor overnight.

I guess different things are important to different people depending on what you expect to do with your dogs.

Didn’t need it at the time but do now we’re I live as it’s all gated an stock everywhere I still visit the old spot through out the season  it’s funny lamping on there knowing there’s no stock or gate ways just open gaps from field to field I had a friend come down to stay for a dusk till dawn session the first time they stayed they were shocked I think they thought I was bull shiting about no stock no gates only down side to this is if your a road sider an you know the gap on to the land the opposite side of town you got a good bit of land to cover by vehicle used to be a lot of scousers come down here road siding bull xs but don’t see no one on there these days I suppose it’s due to all the housing developments round here it’s thrown them off how to get on the land