Bushing terriers

C.green

52 minutes ago, darbo said:

Have you ever seen a dog work to the standard you require or come close to it. If so what breed of terrier or cross bred was it?

Cocker X lab did everything I asked of him even marked .I'm as terrier man but this dog was the best dog I ever owned.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, C.green said:

I have mate yer dogs i seen doing it were like little russelly things.

Seems them types at hard to find nowadays, my mate has a well bred spaniel bitch there that he wanted a russle stud for but couldn’t find what he was after for love nor money , 

27 minutes ago, Elchapo said:

Seems them types at hard to find nowadays, my mate has a well bred spaniel bitch there that he wanted a russle stud for but couldn’t find what he was after for love nor money , 

Feller i know got asked a 1000 quid stud for a bushing russel.

2 minutes ago, C.green said:

2 minutes ago, C.green said:

That’s f***ing shocking, How could anyone ask that for a stud with a strait face

Just now, howdeeposxxt said:

f**k that you'd get a good weekend in the red light for that been there done that and money well spent

??? Get ye a week away from this shit weather 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, jcm said:

??? Get ye a week away from this shit weather 

I wouldn't be to worried about the weather with a big pair a boobies in front a me ??life is for living , we are here for a good time not a long time.

Edited by howdeeposxxt
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, howdeeposxxt said:

I wouldn't be to worried about the weather with a big pair a boobies in front a me ??life is for living , we are here for a good time not a long time.

????

On 05/03/2020 at 21:15, C.green said:

Very homest of you ?? I personally just like a terrier that kills and carries i dont like something ripping cover because its there or a dog just ripping without using its brain and trying to actually kill. Ive walked out with bushers that put plenty up but wouldnt sniff anything unless the lurchers do there job. When you been out with terriers killing left right and centre and carrying to ya then fetching birds off water n that its different gravy. Gotta know what you actually want ya dogs to do before ya breed though i think.

Not had experience with terriers In  any way but what you are after sounds a handy tool and I like bushes to kill,I have a beagle spaniel which I've had bits with but I can see your point about them being pushers rather than pushing and catching,,, had a rabbit ,tree rat,and well into double figures on duck n pheasant but...,,there's always a but.....if  a pheasant is just hiding he won't grab it hell nose at it and it gets up and flys off but if there's one running through cover hell get that,I small gripe but does f m off at times,,,,rabbits can be the same,so watching this post to see what you lads use,atb scentchaser