Dad Taking Kids Ratting In Newcastle

6 hours ago, Meece said:

It doesn't matter what you or anyone else thinks about this. The fact of the matter is that this bloke is taking minors out rattling when they should be home in bed. It gets dark at 5pm  so there is  no reason to have  minors out at 9+ oclock at night. It's nothing to do with doing a job the council / business should be doing. I took aĺl of  my girls out hunting but  not  out  night shooting at midnight ect. Considering that their out in the  middle of a city  they are in the view of the general public.  This wont be a case of plod charging him with anything. It will be a case of child welfare by the social services. Anyone who doesnt see this is living in la, la land. Welfare will say that he isnt caring for the children by putting their health at risk by putting them in a situation where potentially they could contract weils desease and their health by not being at home in bed.   Also this gives the antics like kwis more stick against hunting ect.

There is nothing illegal about taking your kids out ratting in the evening ..who said his kids have to be in bed at the weekends by 9pm ..Or in the week come to that , I really can’t see why social services have a need to stick there oar in when there is clearly no need , given some social services recent history with regard to looking after children on the at risk list I would think they would be in far more danger being in council care ..I would rather my kids out doing something they like rather than have there minds polluted with shit video games that teach you nothing with respect to violence apart from there is no consequence to shooting stabbing and blowing up a thousand people a night for fun ..

My son has little or no interest in field sports , karate was his thing and still is , had he wanted I would have taken him out lamping with both dog and gun at weekends and holidays , my pals boy used to come out all the time at ten years old , going out mid week was a nightmare if he knew we were going and he wasn’t coming ..

Give these jobsworths an inch and they will bring in curfews , might start at nine but where does it end , eight maybe , or seven ? These people are paid by us to work for the benefit of their community not to run the council for their wants and needs , fcuk em ..

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He’s not doing anything illegal , if he was plod would have given him more than words , just because plod and the council don’t like it doesn’t mean he can’t do it . The trouble with not being confron

Whats the difference in taking a kid fishing all night, lamping or even camping, it's bollocks. The only difference is killing rats. Thats it the snow flake left wing vegan whole nut red haired dykes 

All my kids are under 8 and if I feel like taking them out after 9 o’clock to kill a few rats it’s absolutely none of social services business. 

Well like I  wrote, it doesn't  matter what any of us think about this. Social services have a public duty to look after minors.  The local newspaper article only covers part of this.  This bloke has said that social have told him that he can't take the kids out rattling after 9 o'clock. Contrary to what some of you think it is not normal behaviour to take children as young as 8 and 9  out ratting at nine or ten + at night... but it would be interesting to see how this plays out. Either he continues or not and what if anything happens by the authorities.  Anyone know this bloke personally?  Seeing as this has been made public I'm  sure that social services won't let it go because  they would be seen as  being negligent in  their responsibilities. And anyone that cant see that is blind  the paper should be highlighting the fact that there are loads of rats there and what these food businesses are doing about it. One of my son in laws has a mechanical repair workshop and he has a rodent person come round frequently  to check out bait boxes ect.

46 minutes ago, Meece said:

Well like I  wrote, it doesn't  matter what any of us think about this. Social services have a public duty to look after minors.  The local newspaper article only covers part of this.  This bloke has said that social have told him that he can't take the kids out rattling after 9 o'clock. Contrary to what some of you think it is not normal behaviour to take children as young as 8 and 9  out ratting at nine or ten + at night... but it would be interesting to see how this plays out. Either he continues or not and what if anything happens by the authorities.  Anyone know this bloke personally?  Seeing as this has been made public I'm  sure that social services won't let it go because  they would be seen as  being negligent in  their responsibilities. And anyone that cant see that is blind  the paper should be highlighting the fact that there are loads of rats there and what these food businesses are doing about it. One of my son in laws has a mechanical repair workshop and he has a rodent person come round frequently  to check out bait boxes ect.

Whats the difference in taking a kid fishing all night, lamping or even camping, it's bollocks. The only difference is killing rats. Thats it the snow flake left wing vegan whole nut red haired dykes Social Services that could not protect the girls in places like Rotherham don't like it.Thank christ the Labour Party are not in power or we might all have to be in bed by 9pm. Is 9pm late? It's still day light at 11pm mid summer. What they hate is somebody is getting a bit of fun killing rats thats what gets under their skin. 

Cheers Arry

Edited by Arry
  • Like 6
58 minutes ago, Meece said:

It sounds like you’re siding with the   authorities on this meece sorry if you’re not but they’re overstepping the mark on this one. 

3 minutes ago, dogmandont said:

It sounds like you’re siding with the   authorities on this meece sorry if you’re not but they’re overstepping the mark on this one. 

It doesn't really matter what any of us think.  As I  wrote all of my girls came shooting  with me from the age of about 8 and night shooting but not when they were 8 or 9. And not rats at any time.  when they were young they only spent a few hours out with me because they had, had enough and couldn't keep up.  As they got older they used to be out on the commercial shoot beating with the gang all day.  Like I  also wrote its dark at 5 so why has this bloke got to be out there at nine + o'clock . Only the other evening I  walked into charlie coming out the wood a 4.20. I didnt have to wait until midnight.

28 minutes ago, Meece said:

It doesn't really matter what any of us think.  As I  wrote all of my girls came shooting  with me from the age of about 8 and night shooting but not when they were 8 or 9. And not rats at any time.  when they were young they only spent a few hours out with me because they had, had enough and couldn't keep up.  As they got older they used to be out on the commercial shoot beating with the gang all day.  Like I  also wrote its dark at 5 so why has this bloke got to be out there at nine + o'clock . Only the other evening I  walked into charlie coming out the wood a 4.20. I didnt have to wait until midnight.

All my kids are under 8 and if I feel like taking them out after 9 o’clock to kill a few rats it’s absolutely none of social services business. 

• Like 5